|Company||Booz Allen Hamilton
|Title||Communications Specialist, Junior
|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
Booz Allen Hamilton has been at the forefront of strategy and technology for more than 100 years Today, the firm provides management and technology consulting and engineering services to leading Fortune 500 corporations, governments, and not-for-profits across the globe. Booz Allen partners with public and private sector clients to solve their most difficult challenges through a combination of consulting, analytics, mission operations, technology, systems delivery, cybersecurity, engineering and innovation expertise.
- Provide innovative solutions to a range of federal government clients that are at the cutting edge of health system operations, public health education, and health information technology adoption.
- Provide strategic communications support and solutions to build collaborative relationships, promote initiatives, and foster a culture of awareness, including health behavior change, media outreach, event planning, leadership messaging, and stakeholder outreach to Congress, the health industry, and other federal agencies via the Web and social media.
- Write a variety of different types of materials, including speeches, PowerPoint presentations, official correspondence, fact sheets, Web content, and blog posts.
- Support daily cyclical communication tasks, including media outreach, contact database management, media tracking, Web and social media updates, and collateral development.
- Develop relationships across teams to research content, facilitate cross team collaboration, and identify emerging communications opportunities.
- 6+ months of experience in the communications field
- Experience with supporting the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree required
- Experience with using digital outreach and social media channels
- Experience with health issues and the health industry
- Possession of excellent oral and written communications skills
- MA or MS degree in Communications, Public Relations, or Marketing
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
|Compensation & Benefits||