|Title|| Marketing Manager
Growth and Success. Efficiency and Profitability.
It’s likely these goals are top priorities for your business. It’s also likely that the daily distractions of financial and employee issues diminish your ability to focus on those goals.
CBIZ enables you to dedicate your time to critical business matters by providing custom solutions that help you manage your finances and employees. We offer clients exceptional quality and diverse capabilities in Accounting and Tax, Insurance, Payroll and Human Resources, as well as a suite of specialized consulting services and solutions – all with a single focus: your success.
We invite you to explore our site to discover how our 4,000 associates can help you...
- minimize tax and maximize profitability
- reduce your risk and manage your employees
- develop and implement a cost-effective retirement program
- implement comprehensive, efficient payroll solutions
- attract and retain the best talent
- navigate the complexities of health care reform
- define the value of your business…and more!
Job Purpose / Objective:
The Marketing Manager works with local office leadership to develop and execute marketing strategies and tactics to support the day-to-day activities and needs of the Tampa Bay Financial Services business unit.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties:
- Builds strong relationships with Managing Directors and other staff members
- Actively works with local rainmakers to strategically drive lead generation efforts, including oversight of targeted industry and service programs, sponsorships and events/seminars
- Advances new ideas and methods for expanding brand presence in the local market
- Creates and manages annual marketing plan and budget
- Oversees organic growth efforts and provides pursuit/proposal assistance to acquire new clients and retain/expand services to existing clients
- Serves as central intake and project manager for local marketing requests
- Leverages national marketing tools and resources to effectively complete projects on time and on budget
- Researches market trends, competitor positioning and gathers prospect intelligence; proactively advances pertinent findings and recommendations to local leadership team
- Generates media/PR opportunities for local subject matter experts and serves as liaison with our national PR firm
- Supervises local Senior Marketing Specialist
- Serves as company ambassador within the community
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or related field
- 6+ years of marketing experience, preferably in B2B professional services environment
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Proven track record of driving successful content strategies across multiple channels
- Ability to prioritize and successfully manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and mediation skills, both written and verbal, to effectively interface with team members, office leadership, service line professionals, staff and vendors
- Creative, consultative and solutions oriented
- Team player who exhibits the ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Salesforce experience a plus.
Discretion and Independent Judgment:
- Exhibits sound judgment
- The role is autonomous with limited supervision
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
|Compensation & Benefits||