|Title||Sr. Art Director
|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
BRUNNER: An independent marketing organization at the confluence of creativity, technology, and decision analytics.
BHiveLab works on cutting-edge emerging technologies that impact today’s on the go consumer.
B*WORKS is a single source marketing solution to execute digital, video and print production.
B/Search is a fully integrated, organic + paid digital performance marketing group.
SocialB helps brands and organizations engage consumers via social media anytime, anywhere along the customer journey.
At some point, everybody says they’re looking for an experienced, award-winning Senior Art Director to join their highly creative team. And to be clear, so are we. But we’re looking for a bit more. We want someone who excels in their craft. Someone who can’t rest easy until the job is done right. Someone who sees a limitation as a creative challenge. In an era of ad factory mentality and commoditized creative output, we’re looking for someone who flat out gives a damn.
Our ideal candidate will have a big picture strategic vision and a forward-looking skill set.
This is a hands-on position that will work on everything (design, photography, TV, print, social, digital) with everyone (in partnerships, teams, as a mentor or as a project lead).
Join us and you’ll be part of a collaborative, fun, fast-paced team. It’s a roll-up-your-sleeves, make cool stuff, let’s blow people’s minds atmosphere. Interested?
Tell us why you are the person for this position. And be sure to include a link with samples of your best work (actual samples, please, no comps).
- Five years or so of advertising experience. (Or three years of accomplished work that looks like five.)
- Must have a strong style and voice in order to execute, lead or develop a wide range of creative concepts and compelling content.
- Must initiate and build relationships both internally and externally with minimal supervision/direction from management.
- Proven experience working with brands in various industries a plus.
- Expert Photoshop and Illustrator skills are required. As is a comprehensive understanding of digital and UX function and design. (Knowledge of Microsoft Office won’t hurt your cause either.)
- Superior visual literacy and expert understanding of design principles, illustration, and photography.
- Must possess the ability to lead concepting, as well as lead presentation, applications and promotional designs.
- Must have strong verbal communication skills, including the ability to speak effectively before client partners, staff or other internal and external groups.
- Must be a creative, self-motivated team player willing to take the lead to develop forward-thinking solutions and mentor juniors along the way.
Normal office environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time including extensive use of PC equipment.
|Compensation & Benefits||
We offer a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, commuter benefits, life insurance, 401k, and more. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not consider an individual's race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or veteran status when making an employment decision.