|Title||Internal Communications Manager
|Region||Central and Northeast Florida
Kobie Marketing is a global leader in loyalty marketing and an industry pioneer, delivering end-to-end strategy, technology and program management solutions. For nearly 25 years, Kobie has provided innovative loyalty experiences to the world's most successful brands, helping clients receive incremental revenue, product and household penetration, and brand advocacy. The company drives results and ROI through Kobie Alchemy®, a best-in-class loyalty marketing technology platform.
An independent research firm recently named Kobie a leading loyalty marketing service provider, ranking the company highest for its technology platform, customer satisfaction and program management services. To learn more, visit the new company website at www.kobie.com.
The Internal Communications Manager role is critical to the execution of internal/team member communications to keep team members informed, motivated and satisfied. The role will work closely with Kobie senior leadership and will be a part of the marketing department, working with the external communication strategies.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
Establish an internal communications strategy and capitalize on the existing vehicles
Execute weekly, monthly, and breaking news communication vehicles
Work with HR on amplifying job postings on social media and other online channels to increase awareness
Support HR in developing tools for career fairs and hiring events
Coordinate and execute events for all team members and support HR on community events
Work cross functionally to establish future Kobie intranet Manage and coordinate:
- Internal messaging on all channels
- External messaging on HR sites
- Creative needed with CX team for internal communication needs
- Events and activities for associates
Knowledge & Skills:
- Project planning/management
- General communication/marketing/digital marketing/event planning
- Social media management
- Office Suite (Power Point, Excel and Word)
Education and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience working with HR communications, internal marketing or employee engagement initiatives.
- At least 1 year of internal marketing management and experience preferred.
- Detail-oriented able to manage many projects from idea to execution and measurement while meeting deadlines.
- Attention to detail, thoroughness a must and the ability to formulate ideas/create communication plans
- Experience with external job posting sites and business sites
- Proficient in working with outlook
- Experience with digital marketing
- Experience with working with internal creative teams
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Energetic, ability to manage multiple tasks, personalities and project types a must
- Passion for learning and thrives in an entrepreneurial setting
- Self-starter who sees opportunities and goes for it while being realistic about managing executive team expectations and requests
|Compensation & Benefits||