|Title||Marketing & Content Manager
|Region||Central and Northeast Florida
Kobie Marketing is a global leader in loyalty marketing and an industry pioneer, delivering end-to-end strategy, technology and program management solutions. For nearly 25 years, Kobie has provided innovative loyalty experiences to the world's most successful brands, helping clients receive incremental revenue, product and household penetration, and brand advocacy. The company drives results and ROI through Kobie Alchemy®, a best-in-class loyalty marketing technology platform.
An independent research firm recently named Kobie a leading loyalty marketing service provider, ranking the company highest for its technology platform, customer satisfaction and program management services. To learn more, visit the new company website at www.kobie.com.
The Marketing & Content Manager role is critical to the execution of the Kobie demand generation marketing plan to drive leads and support and grow the Kobie brand.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Brand Marketing - Act as a support to Sr. Director with brand projects and coordinating the execution of the strategic vision with the creative teams. Elements could include the website, overall branding, collateral materials, internal marketing materials, promotional items, brochures, etc.
- Content & Thought Leadership - Work in conjunction with Sr. Director to execute the content calendar by working with the SMEs and CX team to product multiple forms of content. Serve as the coordination point for follow up with writers/SMEs to get content produced, and CX team for design.
- Promotions, Collateral & Demand Generation - Work with CX team to support the Sr. Director on the execution of promotional materials including videos, ads for publications, sponsorship opportunities, banner ads, and webinar decks.
- Conferences - Manage all logistics related to employee participation, develop communications, materials, research prospects, and mailings.
- Marketing Operations - Manage and process invoices, set up new vendors, work with legal on contracts, manage marketing spend.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Project Planning/Management
- General marketing/Digital Marketing/Loyalty Marketing and Customer Relationship Marketing
- Wordpress/other web platforms
- Content management software (i.e. Hubspot)
- Analysis of Campaign and Program Results
- Social Media Management
- Office Suite (Power Point, Excel and Word)
Education and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and MBA or master’s degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing and marketing management.
- At least 1 year of B2B marketing management and experience or knowledge in/of loyalty and CRM corporate marketing role.
- Attention to detail, thoroughness a must and the ability to formulate ideas/create outlines for content and communicate those thoughts to writers is ideal
- Experience with salesforce is preferred
- Experience with digital marketing
- Detail-oriented and has the ability to manage many projects from idea to execution and measurement while meeting deadlines.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Energetic, ability to manage multiple tasks, personalities and project types a must
- Passion for learning and thrives in an entrepreneurial setting
- Self-starter who sees opportunities and goes for it while being realistic about managing executive team expectations and requests
|Compensation & Benefits||