|Company||Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association
|Title||Membership Marketing Manager
|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
The Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association (HBA) is a 950-member, not-for-profit trade association affiliated with the Home Builders Association of Georgia and the National Association of Home Builders. The HBA is one of the largest local homebuilders association in the nation and is dedicated to promoting, protecting and preserving home ownership by maintaining the housing industry as a viable economic force in the Atlanta area. The HBA has 8 staff members and offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Marketing and Sales of Membership and promotion of association benefits and events for Retention of Membership. This position is responsible for the process and implementation of membership recruitment and retention programs. Manages all member activity in support of recruitment and retention, develops programs and processes, and leads volunteer Membership Committee.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Targets new areas for membership growth, develops prospect lists and recruits new members for the association.
- Produces periodic and ad hoc reports on membership, demographics, trends and campaign/program performance
- Provide outstanding customer service to current and prospective Greater Atlanta HBA members and related parties including, but not limited to, prompt and professional responses to member inquiries and personal follow-ups with current/prospective members in order to ensure their experience with the Association is exceptional.
- Create an ongoing membership marketing campaign.
- Oversee and coordinate responsibilities of Membership Committee as staff liaison by facilitating meetings, membership drives, recruitment/retention activities, orientation programs, etc.
- Identify and train volunteer membership recruiters
- Coordinates and develops recognition programs for volunteer recruiters
- Track and Develop monthly membership progress reports and statistics for the National Association of Home Builders, HBA Executive Committee, Board of Directors, Chapters, and other committees as appropriate. Attend all meetings to further educate association leaders on the benefits of membership and how to recruit/retain other members.
- Develops and implements strategies to retain current members and recruit new members, utilizing multi-channel approaches including email, direct mail, telemarketing, space ads, and social media
- Manage the NAHB Spike Program, the association’s member-to-member recruitment program
- Organize and conduct regular new member orientations
- Be aware of contributions of Corporate Sponsors and established partnership programs
- Develop promotional literature, brochures, applications, etc. necessary for campaigns
- Provide membership articles to Atlanta Building News magazine and other media opportunities
- Maintains/updates all membership areas in the Greater Atlanta HBA website and provides regular social media postings for the Greater Atlanta HBA on all outlets
- Research best practices from other HBAs and membership associations for ideas to implement at our HBA.
- Other duties as requested
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills (phone, e-mail, other correspondence). Response to member inquiries and management of established services.
- Proficient computer skills Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint). Working knowledge of Weblink Association Management software a plus.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the HBA’s goals, mission and vision, as well as the activities developed to achieve those goals.
- Ability to utilize social media systems in order to promote and market to existing and potential members to the Association. Must be familiar and comfortable utilizing Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and etc.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the role of staff and volunteers. Competency in effective volunteer management including recruiting, orienting, guiding, support, motivating and recognizing volunteers is essential.
- Must have college degree or equivalent years of experience in sales and/or marketing related position.
- Must have strong organizational, interpersonal, verbal, written, and project management skills. Ability to prioritize competing and multiple projects.
|Compensation & Benefits||