|Title||Marketing Communications Specialist, Products and Services
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers.
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
The Marketing Communications Specialist leads sales tool development and product launches with a metrics-based focus to improve our digital infrastructure. He or she will interface regularly with product managers, vendors, fellow team members, channel marketing, sales and external channel partners to communicate and promote Eaton’s product and service portfolio for the Power Quality business in Eaton’s Electrical Sector. The Specialist clearly communicates customer benefits to Eaton’s channel partners, sales personnel, specifying engineers, contractors and end users.
- Lead product, service and software launches in North America while also driving alignment with regional marketing teams in LATAM, EMEA and APAC regions
- Develop audience-focused and market-based messaging and content with an emphasis on search engine optimization, social media and an enhanced digital experience
- Produce compelling stories and content that address the needs of our audiences and deliver them in a variety of formats to optimize engagement
- Collaborate with lead generation and campaign teams to drive awareness, demand and preference
- Produce collateral, product selectors, compatibility matrices, presentations and other sales tools with a focus on digital enablement for both end users and resellers
- Be creative, proactive and innovative in finding new ways to reach target audiences
- Mine industry publications/websites and social media as well as our product management, sales and channel marketing teams for creative content and promotional opportunities
- Write and edit heavy volume of communications including brochures, emails, bulletins and website copy
- Minimum 4 years of experience within marketing communications or product management.
- Minimum B.S. or B.A. degree in Marketing, Journalism, English, Communications, or Business from an accredited institution.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Candidates must reside within a 50 mile radius of Raleigh, NC.
- Strong SEM /SEO
- Product Launch experience
- Excellent Copyrighting skills
- Video production and editing capability
- Experience within Bio-Tech & IT Agency or PR experience
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Proven track record in creative project planning, project management and working under deadlines
- Must be an innovative, creative thinker with strong leadership and prioritization skills
- Must be a self-starter with energy and enthusiasm towards in a matrix team environment
- Must be able to consistently contribute in a dynamic, collaborative environment
- Creative approach to content creation and problem solving
- Superior written communications skills and messaging
- Expert use of Microsoft Office
|Compensation & Benefits||