|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading independent global provider of specialized payment products and services including fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world.
FLEETCOR serves over 500,000 commercial accounts with millions of cardholders across the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Africa and Asia.
FLEETCOR manages relationships with more than 800 partners, ranging in size from major oil companies to small petroleum marketers with a single fueling location. We provide services ranging from transaction processing to full program management. Our platforms, programs and infrastructure are both adaptable and scalable, allowing us to fulfill the requirements of a broad range of partners.
This position will be responsible for company-wide HR related communications, writing articles for the company newsletter, assisting with planning and coordinating HR related trainings, assisting with administrative work related to Learning and Development such as database management, and other HR related functions as necessary.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver communications to employees regarding HR initiatives, benefits, and Learning and Development initiatives.
- Coordinate training classes at various locations: schedule classes, coordinate resources (training site, materials, food, etc.), send invitations, track attendance, track test scores.
- Upload class attendance and test scores into Dayforce.
- Maintain global users in Skillsoft (new hires, terminations, password resets).
- Administer DiSC assessments via email; create reports, team maps, DiSC details as necessary.
- Prepare hard copies of materials for classes.
- Contribute articles to the “Pulse” newsletter and assist with production.
- Assist in writing and preparing materials to be posted on the company intranet site.
- Other HR duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Travel required? Yes – up to 25%
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Power Point, Word, Excel proficiency; especially Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in database management.
- Ability to effectively use Google Translate for global site communications.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in an office environment.
- Graphic design experience a plus, but not required.
|Compensation & Benefits||