|Title||Marketing & Client Services Sr. Associate
|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading independent global provider of specialized payment products and services including fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world.
FLEETCOR serves over 500,000 commercial accounts with millions of cardholders across the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Africa and Asia.
FLEETCOR manages relationships with more than 800 partners, ranging in size from major oil companies to small petroleum marketers with a single fueling location. We provide services ranging from transaction processing to full program management. Our platforms, programs and infrastructure are both adaptable and scalable, allowing us to fulfill the requirements of a broad range of partners.
The Marketing Client Services Sr. Associate will be responsible for leading the execution of key client services and marketing initiatives designed to support US fuel card portfolio sales and customer growth. The Marketing Client Services Sr. Associate will be focused on managing various marketing campaigns, analyzing their performance, creating product collateral and identifying opportunities to increase US product sales or optimize the channel mix.
Support the Enterprise sales and customer relations in managing/developing product marketing campaign/events to drive acquisition of new enterprise business.
- Marketing/communication campaigns to drive customer growth and cross-sell opportunities.
- Develop customer use case, testimonials, business case, etc. to be used within our sales process and marketing initiatives.
- Assist in the development of sales presentations/content (including strong Powerpoint skills).
- Ability to learn and be proficient with internal Fleetcor sales software tools. (SalesForce.com)
- Ability to learn and be proficient with external Fleetcor customer software tools. (Fleet Advance, GFN)
Interact with sales and relationship management business leads to support client requested initiatives.
Liaison with product team to investigate competition, champion research and develop/maintain competitive analysis.
Assist the marketing and product teams in developing content for new product launches, event management and other marketing collateral relative to the Enterprise business.
Ensure all communications and marketing materials are consistent with marketing/product content and strategy (Must have excellent Powerpoint skills)
Manage various project timelines with internal stakeholders, clients and agencies
Basic budgeting skills
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated to perform at a high level, can think strategically to make sure their work aligns with business goals, is process oriented, and can effectively prioritize and manage tasks. The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 3+ years of experience in a B2B marketing environment – preferably for a financial services or technology company.
- Ability to present him/herself professionally through exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in Business, Marketing, or related discipline.
|Compensation & Benefits||