|Title||Internal Communications Manager
|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
GreenSky is one of the fastest growing Financial Technology companies in America. We make it easy for businesses of all sizes to offer credit to their customers with a fast and paperless solution. With billions of dollars in loans and hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, GreenSky is quickly changing the consumer credit marketplace. We have a great team, are growing quickly, and are backed by some of the leading investors in the world.
Our corporate headquarters is located in the financial technology hub of Atlanta, GA.
Looking for great talent to help us continue our rapid growth!
- Establish an internal communications strategy and roadmap in conjunction with EVP of HR and Corporate executives and manage the delivery
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as intranet, monthly email bulletin. You may also be required to work on the layout of content
- Responsibility for all internal communication - company news; successes; key initiatives; wellness; benefits
- Keep social media pages updated for recruiting sites partnering with Marketing as needed
- Plan Company All-Hands meetings; agenda and meeting details with at least a semi-annual cadence; as well as the quarterly All-Hands meetings for Operations
- Draft messages or scripts from senior executives for presentation to employees in written or spoken form Partner with IT to complete the TV/video project- messaging in the Company break rooms celebrating Co anniversaries, events, key messaging
- Design campaign outreach for campus recruiting and roll out ahead of the campus event to ensure top attendance from candidates. Design and deliver feedback to attendees
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organization
- Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages
- Keep the New Hire Orientation fresh and up to date with compelling messaging and Company information
- Design, plan campaign and launch of Associate Survey for Companywide feedback
- Continually research industry ‘best practices’ for internal communication
- Propose innovative initiatives to help broaden the communication for associates both across the organization and within sites such as photo boards/recognition ideas
- Work with managers to help them develop regular lines of communication with associates-making the messaging meaningful (Ops Communication Forum)
- Ensure all sites such as the satellite offices are bridged and included in messaging and initiatives; plan site specific initiatives to aide culture and communication enhancement
- Propose how to effectively measure and present results of communication efforts
- Refine core messaging to ensure organizational consistency in all aspects of communication including development, organizing and education.
- Work to ensure that associates are engaged in Company initiatives and provide KPIs to validate
- Writing skills: Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from executives and associates is required; ability to message at various levels and through various mediums effectively
- Speaking skills: Strong speaking skills are required for presentations to executives and associates. Comprehensive ability to articulate the Company communication plan at all levels. Internal communications managers need sensitivity to an organization’s goals and values and the ability to relay them to employees
- Interpersonal skills: The proven ability to develop, mature interpersonal and relationship-building skills in order to work with all departments. Confidence to deal with senior executives and explain communication techniques to them is required.
- Creative skills: Must possess the creative ability to devise communication strategies
- Digital skills: Familiarity with information technology, especially digital and video means of communication, is essential.
- Accountability: Experience executing a plan and results in a timely manner. Ability to adjust communication and delivery plan as needed. Be able to set timing of releases to coordinate with Company events or initiatives.
Experience and Skills:
- A BA in journalism, communications, public relations or marketing is an advantage, though other degrees are often acceptable.
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in managing internal communications for mid-size companies.
- Experience writing for a variety of different audiences is also desired.
- General journalistic or marketing experience is beneficial.
- Prior management of complex projects and advising senior managers is also preferred.
|Compensation & Benefits||