|Title||MarCom and Brand Manager, B2C Residential
|Region||Central and Northeast Florida
The Suddath Companies is a multifaceted group of companies that specialize in worldwide corporate employee relocations, household moving, warehouse and logistics management and specialized transportation services.
Responsible for day to day management of strategy, development, and measurement of branding, marketing and communications initiatives. Serve as primary liaison between the corporate marketing department and B2C organization(s) to ensure seamless integration and performance across all teams.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Provide brand and marcom day to day leadership and strategy for assigned business unit, and also in conjunction with enterprise goals, objectives, policies and procedures.
- Lead for determining brand marcom roadmap and priorities by applying a strong knowledge base across several disciplines: digital marketing, brand marketing, product marketing, content marketing, social platforms and communications.
- Work directly with corporate marketing team for prioritization, direction, execution and measurement of initiatives.
- Establish analytics and reporting mechanisms and analyze with business unit to recommend further investment priorities/ROI.
- Continually research market position, product/service development, opportunities and threats.
- Primary custodian of successful business unit/marcom relationship management.
- Monitor and manage project progress by tracking activity, publishing and analyzing progress reports, resolving problems and recommending actions.
- Create, distribute, maintain and evolve appropriate marketing/sales materials to appropriate business unit staff. In line with enterprise goals, objectives, brand strategy, policies and procedures.
- Work with corporate marcom to ensure well balanced use of social media platforms for social marketing and social networking.
- Identify and manage content channels and develop relevant and timely content.
- Utilize our CRM system for ongoing marketing campaigns and other communication/automation needs.
- Manage brand marcom aspect of any technical advancements to current or future platforms.
- Make budgetary recommendations based on business goals and manage responsibly.
- Conduct ongoing team meetings with corporate marcom, business unit teams as necessary.
Specific Job Skills:
- Project management skills and well organized with the ability to meet deadline pressures while handling multiple projects and disciplines at the same time
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong writing, grammar and content / copywriting skills
- Must be able to communicate well with others using listening skills to identify concepts, interests and determine relevance
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external customers, vendors and service partners
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills a must
Required Education and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business from accredited college or university required
- At least 7-10 years of experience in a corporate environment
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing including Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and digital advertising
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong knowledge of organizational CRM and marketing automation platform philosophy
- Project Management Professional experience/credentials
- Business to consumer (B2C) marketing strategy experience a plus
- Knowledge of AP (associated press) writing style
- Knowledge of business development/technical writing
Certificates and Licenses:
- No supervisory responsibilities at this time.
|Compensation & Benefits||