|Title||Channel Marketing Communications Manager – Americas
About Entrust Datacard:
Our growing company relies on curious, dedicated and innovative colleagues to anticipate the future and provide solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure world. Entrust Datacard technologies and expertise help government agencies, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 150 countries serve and safeguard citizens, employees and consumers. Each year, our solutions secure billions of transactions— and every day, our technologies issue and manage more than 10 million secure identities. How do we do all of this? Together.
Join us. Together we’ll create solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure life.
The Channel Marketing Communications Manager – Americas is responsible for driving and executing revenue-generating joint marketing programs with and supporting the Entrust Datacard channel partners located within the North and Latin American regions. This role requires an experienced, proactive marketer with a strong understanding of the channel ecosystem and marketing communications programs, especially those aimed at increasing channel sell-through. This person will work closely with channel partners, regional sales leadership, channel sales and operations teams, and corporate marketing to lead and accelerate channel activities on a regional basis. This role is also responsible for promoting the Entrust Datacard PartnerPlus channel program in the Americas region, as well as enforcing regional standardization and consistency within brand guidelines. Based on subject matter expertise and bandwidth, this person will also be responsible for owning select channel marketing initiatives that are offered to all global partners.
Regional Marketing Management for North America and Latin America – 75%
- Proactively engage with North and Latin America channel partners to fully understand their needs in order to sell and promote Entrust Datacard products and services
- Drive effective regional programs and tools that can grow the businesses of regional partners, and could also be shared and leveraged globally
- Own and execute regional marketing communications plan, working in conjunction with manager of global channel marketing
- Collaborate with regional channel director and product marketing leadership on product launch plans for the Americas regions; communicate corporate marketing messages and promotions effectively to regional partners
- Own and manage Marketing Development Funds (MDF) plans for the Americas region: a) Collaborate with channel sales directors and managers to proactively create, promote, implement and manage joint marketing plans, programs and activities with Americas channel partners; b) Drive and manage North American and Latin American MDF budgets dedicated to partner programs, events, materials, promotions, tools and communications; c) Enter, pre-approve, manage and final-approve MDF claims for credit and d) Ensure ROI follow-up and provide quarterly analysis of MDF ROI data and trends
- Collaborate with and support sales channel directors and managers to develop and lead regional channel programs and initiatives
- Team with segment campaign manager(s) to support Americas Lead Generation efforts for partners, which may include defining key regional markets and messaging, purchasing lists, developing creative assets, determining offers, coordinating fulfillment, etc.
- Own and manage all regional partner-focused tradeshows and events, with support from regional tradeshow and events manager if necessary
- Participate in regional tradeshows and events to meet with partners, deliver key messaging and promote the Entrust Datacard channel program
Global Channel Marketing Projects – 25%
- Collaborate with manager of global channel marketing to create programs and tools that gain partner mindshare and increase recognition, preference and loyalty of the company’s brand and products
- Own the collateral ordering/customization program for partners, including creating new tools, providing new offerings and reporting on a quarterly and yearly basis
- Partner with manager of global channel marketing to create consistent, ongoing global partner communications (newsletters, emails, partner portal, etc.) as necessary
- Assist with global MDF program responsibilities, including analysis of quarterly ROI data and trends
- Collaborate with VP of channel operations and channel operations team to help plan and execute global channel team meetings and special events
- Manage and negotiate with external vendors to design, write, and print various channel marketing media and perform project management through outside agencies and vendors
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing and/or communications
- Minimum of 7+ years marketing and/or communications experience (Business-to-Business, Technology, Global, Light Industrial)
- Multilingual – fluent in both English and Spanish
- Global channel marketing experience with strong understanding of channel ecosystem – role of distribution and channel partners
- Full understanding of the marketing communications mix including program management, communications, digital marketing, email, social media, public relations, etc.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize; ability to lead complex projects from concept to implementation
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively on teams to influence team decisions
- Ability to effectively deliver in a fast-paced environment; manage tasks, time and schedule with limited supervision; competently handle demanding deadlines; and adaptable to change
- Creative with ability to think out of the box and drive change
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication skills; including editing, proofing, writing and design concept skills
- Proven experience with budget management and tracking programs
- Proficient with MS Office applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Travel Requirements: 10-15% - Some international travel may be expected
- Must be able to lawfully work within the US and have unrestricted work authorization for US
- Portuguese language skills
- Experience in similar industry with Enterprise, Government, Financial, Technology, B2B
- Experience in a multi-vertical, matrix organization
- Experience with Salesforce and Eloqua
|Compensation & Benefits||