|Title||Marketing Communications Intern
|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
Aptean is a leading provider of mission critical enterprise software solutions. We build and acquire industry-focused solutions to support the evolving operational needs of our customers. Our solutions help nearly 5,000 organizations stay at the forefront of their industries by enabling them to operate more efficiently, thereby ensuring higher customer satisfaction. For more information, visit www.aptean.com.
We are looking for versatile, hardworking, and talented interns with strong writing and analytical skills to begin immediately and work part or full-time. Marketing interns will be focused on supporting the global sales marketing communications initiatives. Our interns will learn about content creation, receive hands-on mentoring, and develop a wide variety of communications, public relations, graphics and marketing materials in addition to providing sales support and CRM data analysis. Interns demonstrating high performance will be considered for future employment as entry-level positions become available. This is a paid position.
Responsibilities could include:
- Work with communications and marketing, supporting both internal and external communications.
- Assist with the development of content (blog posts, case studies, press releases and byline articles) as well as assist with graphic design.
- Assist with social media channels to post updates, gain new followers, and analyze trends that help us better engage with our customers and audiences.
- Provide support to sales functions including telephone inquiries, liaising with customer accounts and marketing, contact data hygiene, and responding to customer inquiries
- Evaluate customer and prospect data with our Pivotal CRM solution to ensure accuracy.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have completed at least 1 year of undergraduate studies pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant discipline (PR/communications, business administration, digital marketing, product marketing, sales)
- Excellent writing and editing skills with a high level of attention to detail – writing samples a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently in a cross-functional environment where tight deadlines exist.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to use Adobe Indesign/Photoshop would be an advantage
|Compensation & Benefits||