|Region||Central and Northeast Florida
Cultivate an ecosystem, uniting our creative team members’ unique and diverse ideas, beliefs and philosophies to construct real-world solutions for our clients, soin return, they reward us with their loyalty, and their advocacy.
Never become complacent. We will strive to develop an ever-improving agency, attracting the most talented individuals in the industry and providing them an environment that inspires them to do their best work. Those who can’t recognize our value don’t limit it. We will seek rewarding clients who trust us to do good work—work that makes a difference, whether on their P&L, within their industry or amongst our team.
Our WEB DEVELOPER executes interactive and other web-based projects, product marketing, promotions, information transfer and technical support.
- Teams with a web designer to develop interactive site architecture for new websites.
- Develops programming code for assigned web projects based on creative and marketing strategies stated in approved proposals.
- Work closely with project manager, designers, and copywriters to create interactive experiences through wireframes, comps, and prototypes
- Assists in launching a variety of online advertising formats (banner ads, buttons, interstitials, etc.).
- Regularly updates active websites maintained by the agency, both by programming code for new information, and updating existing programming code to ensure sites stay functional as technology changes.
- Performs frequent back-ups of all web-based projects, using on-site and off-site storage resources.
- Establishes and maintains a Content Management System for selecting, developing and launching new and/or updated content to existing interactive/web properties.
- Works with traditional and interactive client service teams to develop proposals for site development as part of the overall client strategic planning process.
- Regularly monitors websites and produces reports on current status, with recommendations for updates of content and design.
- Communicate project status and upcoming roadblocks with Project Manager
- Provide accurate estimates
- Recognize best-practice approaches to coding and promote improvements to our development processes
- Complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Requests additional training, tools, software and hardware upgrades to ensure a high level of skills and knowledge.
- Stays current on all programming-related technology trends and innovations, and communicates regularly with Director of Digital Strategy regarding training needs, or hardware and software upgrades to keep the agency on the leading edge of interactive design.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Ability to develop WordPress themes from the ground up.
- Understanding of SEO.
- Ability to hand code PHP, HTML5, CSS, jQuery/JS.
- Experience with responsive, mobile web development.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors.
- Proactively perform cross-browser testing and optimizations.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Proficient with version control systems: Git, GitHub.
- Associate’s degree in web development related field, or equivalent experience.
- Team player.
- 2+ years of experience with WordPress and PHP.
- Strong knowledge of web performance optimization, caching, and SEO.
- Basic knowledge of Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Third Party API Experience.
- E-commerce development experience.
- Agency experience.
This Orlando-based full-time salaried position reports to the Director of Digital Strategy.
|Compensation & Benefits||