|Title||Digital Graphic Designer
Kimley-Horn is one of the nation’s premier planning and design consulting firms. With over 2,800 staff members in more than 75 offices across the U.S., the firm offers full services in a wide range of disciplines.
Clients know Kimley-Horn for the creativity of our solutions and the sense of urgency we bring to each and every project. We take a clients’-eye view of our work, planning and designing to accomplish the client’s goals in the most effective manner.
We have a challenging career opportunity for an energetic, focused, multi-talented design professional to join our downtown Raleigh office. The ideal candidate will have a mix of graphic design and multimedia skills that will enable multi-tasking in video, web, email, presentation design, and collateral development. Some travel is required.
- Design and update client project websites
- Edit and package video content that tells a compelling story
- Design and produce executive and team presentations
- Develop print collateral for employee and marketing communications
- Provide brand guidance to staff; serve as brand ambassador
- Lead projects, working collaboratively with others
- Provide design leadership for team and broader staff
- Applicable four-year degree
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a business setting
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple assignments concurrently
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Working knowledge of software/production methods for multimedia, video, and motion graphics
- Experience with Adobe CSS and Microsoft PowerPoint
Minimum Education Level:
- Experience with WordPress and other website and design software a plus
|Compensation & Benefits||