|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
Kimley-Horn is one of the nation’s premier planning and design consulting firms. With over 2,800 staff members in more than 75 offices across the U.S., the firm offers full services in a wide range of disciplines.
Clients know Kimley-Horn for the creativity of our solutions and the sense of urgency we bring to each and every project. We take a clients’-eye view of our work, planning and designing to accomplish the client’s goals in the most effective manner.
Kimley-Horn has a challenging opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our Midtown Atlanta office. We are seeking a creative, self-starting professional to partner with engineers and planners.
- Lead meetings with engineering/planning professionals and project teams.
- Research business opportunities and assist in strategy development.
- Coordinate, format, write, edit, and proofread proposals, statements of qualifications, and related marketing materials.
- Facilitate interview preparations for project teams; coordinate with graphic designers to produce presentations; and oversee final production of presentation materials.
- Update and maintain project, employee, and client data in marketing database.
- Edit/proofread miscellaneous technical letters, reports, and other materials.
- Coordinate special projects/events, as needed.
- BA in Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism, English, Communications, or equivalent degree
- Flexibility to periodically work outside normal working hours, and travel as required for business needs
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational, writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple assignments concurrently
- Team player
Minimum Education Level:
- Knowledge of A/E/C industry
- 3-6 years of marketing-related activities
|Compensation & Benefits||