|Title||Brand Marketing Manager
A global leading producer of outdoor power products.
Husqvarna Group is a global leading producer of outdoor power products for forest, park and garden care. Products include chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and ride-on lawn mowers. The Group is also the European leader ingarden watering products and a global leader in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries.
The Group's products and solutions are sold under brands including Husqvarna, Gardena, McCulloch, Poulan Pro, Weed Eater, Flymo, Zenoah and Diamant Boart via dealers and retailers to consumers and professionals in more than 100 countries. Net sales in 2016 amounted to SEK 36 billion, and the Group has more than 13,000 employees in 40 countries.
The Marketing organization is responsible for inbound and out-bound marketing activities for North America, which includes corporate marketing, channel marketing, marketing communications, merchandising, training, field support, and customer care. The marketing organization works in close collaboration with global product marketing, brand marketing, digital marketing and corporate communication leadership to drive the company’s efforts and position itself as an industry leader and achieve the company’s goals.
The Marketing Manager role is responsible for all public relations, brand (advertising), merchandising, national media and trade media for the US market. All activities will align with the marketing strategic plan, direction, and objectives for both the company and Husqvarna Division.
Develop, implement and maintain marketing strategies for a multi-brand portfolio for new and existing products to meet organizational objectives, to include but not limited to:
- Develop, manage and execute all Husqvarna brand product brochures, including copy development for main catalogues. There are approx. 20 brochures of varying sizes per annum.
- Manage and execution of third party photoshoots and videos when required.
- Manage partner relationships for local Advertising / Media agencies.
- Support the execution of events and programs associated to product launches etc.
- Develop annual marketing plan which details activities to follow during the fiscal year and that focuses on meeting organizational objectives.
- Deliver all marketing activity within approved budget.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results.
- Manage the product launch process in conjunction with product categories and the sales organization to assure successful market introduction.
- Develop and foster positive relationships with all departments and work as a cohesive team member.
Qualifications (Education and Experience):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing
- 5-7 years of experience in Marketing
- 2-3 years of experience in media planning
- Previous experience in a related industry
- Knowledge of and/or familiarity with outdoor power equipment product lines
Skills and Capabilities (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
- Solid knowledge and application of Marketing principles and best practices.
- Sound business judgment and a demonstrated ability to think strategically and execute objectives.
- Solid knowledge and application of marketing principles and key metrics that drive improvement.
- Strong interpersonal and cross functional business skills, including a demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with key team leaders in sales, product management, and marketing on key account presentations.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong initiative and the ability to be self-directed in completing tasks.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, including a demonstrated ability to synthesize, interpret, and communicate information and data.
- Highly organized with a demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage and follow through on multiple projects and priorities to meet critical deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adaptive to internal processes and change, delays or unexpected events.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and email applications.
- Skilled in understanding of web maintenance and publishing, web analytics, SEO, CRM packages, and email marketing tools.
- Results-oriented and the ability to work effectively under pressure and with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines, including working after normal business hours and weekends to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to travel up to 20% to domestic and/or international sites as required.
- Working knowledge of graphics packages: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat), Page Maker, Publisher.
|Compensation & Benefits||