|Company||Executive National Bank
Executive National Bank is a locally-owned financial institution that has proudly served the Miami-Dade community since 1972. The bank originally operated as Jefferson National Bank and became Executive National Bank when it was acquired by the Safie family in 1981. The bank began with the main office in the heart of Kendall and grew to include four additional strategically located, full-service branches.
The Executive National Bank Team is comprised of individuals that share the owner’s commitment to providing high quality customer service with a very personal touch. Many of our employees have been with the bank for decades and others were invited to join ENB because of their banking expertise and dedication to providing a high level of service to their clients. All are proud to work for a bank that is locally-owned and responsive to the needs of local consumers and businesses.
Executive National Bank’s mission is to differentiate itself by providing high quality products and personalized service to the South Florida community in a stress-free and timely manner to ensure the long-term success of its clients, employees, and the financial institution as a whole. Our vision is to be the premier business bank for professionals, local businesses, and property management companies.
Our team of professionals commits to providing exceptional service, enhancing the product mix, and improving technology to help us become the best business bank in South Florida.
Plans and directs marketing of organization's products and services by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Establishes strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and executes comprehensive marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to support sales and revenue objectives of organization.
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors financial, technological, and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize effects of competitive activity.
- Develops and manages marketing operating budget.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Evaluates and recommends distribution channel development programs.
- Determines agencies and suppliers of record, and negotiates contract terms and conditions for major services.
- Serves as liaison with outside agencies on ongoing promotional campaigns.
- Oversees development and production of promotional and collateral materials.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Conducts and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitive products and marketing activities.
- Assists with the development and maintenance of customer database.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key community and strategic partners.
- Resolves conflicts and facilitates changes in structure of marketing group to ensure objective fulfillment and swift response to marketing problems and opportunities.
- Conducts marketing surveys on current and new product concepts, and provides feedback for future product development.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
Other responsibilities include:
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
To achieve this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
|Compensation & Benefits||