|Title||Associate Director, Marketing Support
|Region||Central and Northeast Florida
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe.We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass these boundaries — we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The Senior Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for providing world-class marketing services for prospective and existing Academic Partners. The SMC may develop or work with various internal/external teams to identify, manage, and deliver services such as: the design & deployment of partner opportunities, account management, marketing strategy, messaging, creative, project and identity management. The SMC utilizes strong marketing and communications skills & services to optimize partner relationships to exceed results. The SMC may be allocated to focus on a particular component of the marketing life cycle and or service. This is Management level position which requires expert knowledge and the ability to work independently. Recognizes when a decision is needed for problem solving, analyzes the situation and makes independent recommendations and decisions.
- Provides World Class Marketing Client Service Management by creating synergies with internal teams and Academic Partners which empower us to exceed our objectives.
- Helps to provide oversight on the planning, implementation, development and or servicing of new marketing ideas for Academic Partners & internal teams.
- Manages communications projects for various components of the marketing life cycle or services.
- Helps to develop, execute and/or provide service management of marketing objectives.
- Prepares & presents materials/findings both internally and externally for the marketing communications area he or she supports.
- Provides Academic Partner insights and strategies which help enable internal & external teams deliver results that exceed objectives
- Creates buy in from multiple constituents in a collaborative cross-functional environment
- Hires, coaches and develops high-performing teams
- 4-year degree from an accredited institution in Marketing, Business Administration or related field, OR appropriate combination of education and significant experience.
- Professional oral and written communication skills for effective relationship development/management and presentations with stakeholders
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Superior attention to detail, excellent organizational & project management skills
- The ability to multi-task, and work well under pressure with tight timelines
- Experience with cultivating, nurturing, and on-boarding new clients and or business
- Experience developing, adjusting as necessary, and implementing unique account management strategies which exceed client and business objectives
- Direct Team Management Responsibilities
|Compensation & Benefits||