|Company||Space Coast Credit Union
|Title||Marketing Communications Specialist
|Region||Central and Northeast Florida
Space Coast Credit Union is a member-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative. We exist to serve our members with a full array of financial services including auto loans, mortgages, checking accounts, credit cards, savings, and business service sfor small to mid-size business.
Like a bank, we accept deposits and make loans, but unlike banks we place the interests of our members above making profits for stockholders. We return profits to members in the form of better rates, lower fees, and enhanced services.
Space Coast Credit Union is seeking a Marketing Communications Specialist. In this role you will develop member communications in support of business goals under the direction of Marketing Manager using direct mail, email, branches, and online channels.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops and delivers direct mail, e-mail, and online communications and campaigns that target existing and prospective members to promote products and services for acquisition, cross-selling, and retention. Tracks results of direct marketing efforts and reports results to various stakeholders within the credit union.
- Promotes e-services to encourage adoption and utilization, including online and mobile banking, ATMs, e-statements, and other digital channels that develop. Also leverages e-channels to target members with offers and communications.
- Administers and reports on Watchdog ratings and reviews on sccu.com. Coordinates with the vendor to maximize program effectiveness. Tests and implements campaigns to increase review submissions, promote ratings and reviews under the Watchdog brand, and encourage views online. Leverages user generated content for search engines and shares member feedback for business improvement opportunities.
- Develops and implements member communications that include, but are not limited to: regulatory notices, brochures/branch materials, and other member notifications.
- Responsible for informing internal staff of planned communications to facilitate member support, using communication codes and procedures.
- Drives member participation through increased use of products and services by promoting the adoption of online banking and mobile banking services, the activation and utilization of debit and credit cards, and enrollment in direct deposits.
- Coordinates delivery of new member onboarding communications, monitors performance, and reports results; uses insights to suggest improvements to the program to better support business objectives.
- Supports Member Rewards program by coordinating communications and targeted offers/promotions and maintaining Member Rewards content, both online and offline.
- Utilizes MCIF system to facilitate targeting, monitor campaign results, and generate reporting. Mines data to identify opportunities to better serve the membership.
- Associates degree (or higher) preferably in Marketing/Advertising and/or equivalent experience.
- 2 - 3 years prior experience in marketing or a combination of marketing, advertising, sales and copy writing with experience in direct and e-mail campaigns preferred.
- Possess a working knowledge of direct mail programs and campaigns including direct marketing testing methodology.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and practices.
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading, grammar and research skills.
- Strong project management, time management and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills including ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, to ensure complete understanding and comprehension of the intent and content of the communication.
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel with pivot table experience preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of database systems and reporting.
- Knowledge of financial services products and services preferred.
|Compensation & Benefits||
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental benefits with significant SCCU contribution
- Optional Vision coverage
- Medical and dependent care flexible spending account
- Health Savings Account with SCCU matching contribution
- Long Term and Short Term Disability coverage
- SCCU Paid Term Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with 24/7 referral service
- Paid Time Off
- 401(K) Pre-Tax Savings Plan with SCCU matching 100% of the first 5% of employee contributions
- Educational Assistance Program