|Title||Public Relations Manager
Who We Are:
Leaders in Construction Program Management Software.
e-Builder is the leading provider of fully-integrated, owner-centric, cloud-based construction program management software, focused exclusively on meeting the needs of facility owners and construction professionals. The company’s research and development efforts are solely focused on clients' unique needs and challenges, and providing the lowest risk and fastest deployment option of any system on the market.
e-Builder, Inc. is a high-growth software company that is looking for an experienced public relations and marketing communications professional to join our growing marketing organization. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Marketing, the Public Relations Manager will be responsible for leading and implementing our public relations and communications strategy. This hands-on role you will author press releases, case studies, white papers and editorial placement. You’ll be a critical stakeholder in managing our customer reference program to create opportunities for media coverage and responding to media inquiries. You will also have project management responsibilities for an outsourced public relations firm supporting our local presence in South Florida.
The ideal candidate must be a writer. Impeccable attention to proof reading and insisting on top quality is an imperative. Beyond excellence in public relations, they must demonstrate an understanding of B2B marketing communications, enterprise software and the business dynamics of a high growth organization. A huge plus if you have experience in the engineering or construction market or project management industry.
- Serve as an in-house PR professional and develop and implement our public relations strategy
- Develop monthly press releases covering customer success, innovations and product launch
- Interview and author persuasive case studies featuring our customers and their results from implementing our software
- Serve as a final editor of all public-facing marketing material and ensure quality control and brand integrity
- Develop relationships with key industry and trade publications to create editorial opportunities
- Be a key stakeholder in our customer reference program and drive process and results
- Project manage our outsourced public relations firm tasked with local market coverage and talent acquisition
- Assist on copywriting for brochures, data sheets, blogs and other content
- Assist on creative design projects including collateral, presentations, and video.
- 7+ years of experience in public relations and communications
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, English, Communications, or Marketing, MBA is a huge plus
- Must have the sensitivity to gauge public perception about the company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional tact and diplomacy and persuasive skills in dealing with press, clients and public
- Must be willing to work in the Plantation, FL office
|Compensation & Benefits||