|Title||Social Media Manager
|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
It's amazing what happens when the right elements interact.
Chemistry brings different elements together everyday. It's part of our DNA. And it's how we best serve our clients. With offices in Pittsburgh and Atlanta, we combine the strategic strength of a brand agency with the technological prowess of a digital shop. We combine the magic of ideas with the power of analytics. And we create bonds between your brand and your customer. So get in touch. Because it's time to create a reaction.
The Social Media Manager will be expected to work with all departments within Chemistry to handle client’s accounts as well as promote the agency.
- You work at an agency that is creatively driven.
- You understand how to translate strategy into a social visuals and voice.
- You understand that you will be the voice of the clients and of the agency.
- Communication skills come naturally to you.
- You’re a good manager of time, space and people.
- You take great pride in your work ethic, your work and the agencies work.
- You’re someone whom everyone wants to work with.
If this describes you and you meet the following qualifications please apply.
The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Create, execute and optimize social media strategy.
- Collaborate to influence the integration of social from planning to execution.
- Develop tactics to support business priorities that keep social media aligned with brand campaigns, and client goals.
- Own and maintain social media plans and editorial calendars for all social media platforms, including writing, curating, and scheduling all posts from social accounts.
- Ensure appropriate tone, follow communication policies, and meet regulatory and legal standards.
- Work with the analytics department to track, measure, and report insights of social content and campaigns.
The ideal candidate will already have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising or related field
- 3+ years experience in social media for business preferably in advertising or related field
- A deep understanding and hands-on proficiency using social media platforms for professional marketing purposes (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, YouTube, etc.).
- Knowledge of social listening and engagement methods and tools to optimize efforts in audience segmentation, acquisition, retention, research and new product development.
- Strong organizational skills
- A desire to do innovative work
|Compensation & Benefits||