|Company||Ronin Advertising Agency
|Title||Senior Art Director
We are Ronin. Fearless marketers, brand strategists, astute writers and artists bound to neither trend nor convention, world-class web & technology experts and engaging storytellers. We are the wielders of bold new ideas – the kind that are driving the world’s most dynamic brands forward even against hostile economic tides. We are constantly evolving. Adapting to our surroundings. And creating lasting connections between our clients and their customers.
Working with and leading creative teams to develop concepts and campaigns that meet client objectives. Ultimately responsible for the creative product on assigned accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with account group, Chief Creative Officer and copywriters to develop inspiring creative briefs.
- Work with CCO and copywriters to create thoughtful and sound creative concepts and campaigns.
- Create, execute and/or direct creative work, including storyboards for TV/Video; print, digital and outdoor designs as well as other campaign executions.
- Present concepts in client meetings.
- Cultivate productive relationships with all agency department heads, account teams and general staff.
- Work with producer and print production manager to develop budgets and timelines for project executions.
- Direct TV/video productions, photo shoots, etc. on set as well as working with post-production editors and team members to complete projects.
- Identify and create opportunities for award-winning creative.
- Have and maintain a solid working knowledge of all creative mediums and seek to continually learn what is on the horizon in terms of new programs and technologies that can enhance or improve the creative work.
- Mentor other creative.
- Work with account leads to identify client business building opportunities.
- Be a student of the world, keeping up with trends that can continue to inspire and enhance the creative product.
- Form and maintain relationships with talented outside resources.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- 5-7+ years experience in agency setting (highly preferred)
- Experience with storytelling creative
- Luxury and/or healthcare experience a bonus
- Must have complete proficiency in all creative mediums: TV, Radio, print, out-of-home, digital, etc.
- Must also have complete proficiency in Creative Suite applications such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Must be detail oriented, assertive and able to work independently
- Must accept guidance and respond well to constructive criticism
- Must have strong leadership and communication skills
- Display a positive demeanor and maintain a “can-do” attitude
- Must be able to prioritize projects effectively, time manage accordingly
|Compensation & Benefits||