Welcome to Arthrex… we are a global medical device company and leader in new product development and medical education in orthopaedics. With a corporate mission of helping surgeons treat their patients better, Arthrex has pioneered the field of arthroscopy and developed more than 10,000 innovative products and surgical procedures to advance minimally invasive orthopaedics worldwide.
Arthrex continues to experience unprecedented growth and demand for our products throughout the world; however, we remain a privately-held company with a family business culture that is committed to delivering uncompromising quality to the healthcare professionals who use our products, and ultimately, the millions of patients whose lives we impact.
We invite you to learn more about Arthrex and the positive contributions we are making to medicine and the communities we serve.
Demonstrates strong skills in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects to support in-house video productions. The function of this role will be to serve as a video editor for Arthrex, Inc.’s surgical technique videos, training materials, product demonstration videos and promotional videos.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Offload or ingest all media into appropriate storage locations and verify media transferred successfully
- Review all shot footage for quality control
- Organize footage, sequences and titles for all Premiere and AE projects
- Provide rough assembly of timelines for other Videographers
- Edit select content in coordination with Product Management, the Marketing Department and the Medical Education Department to produce high-quality, digital media that educates our audiences
- Mastering audio for final output
- Able to properly read and utilize video scopes to color grade footage
- Repurpose video content into multiple digital formats
- Follow standards and guidelines for consistent corporate identity
- Maintain project status within the Arthrex MRM system
- Maintain all files in the digital asset management system
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree or 3+ years of related experience required
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience in Adobe Premiere Pro editing and content creation
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience in Adobe After Effects
- Knowledge of anatomy and medical terminology is preferred but not required
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Ability to work well with a variety of team members to represent the design viewpoint effectively in a collaborative work environment.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
- Position requires a strong knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, as well as the Macintosh operating system and basic understanding of Adobe After Effects.
|Compensation & Benefits||