|Company||The Mosaic Company
The Mosaic Company
As one of the world’s largest producers and marketers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients, Mosaic delivers value from mine to market. Driven by our mission to help the world grow the food it needs, our nearly 9,000 employees deliver about 20 million tonnes of crop nutrient and feed products each year to customers in approximately 40 countries.
We conduct our work with integrity and excellence, and we strive to be a thoughtful neighbor in each of our operating communities. We use our financial resources, expertise and innovative spirit to demonstrate our shared commitment to good corporate citizenship.
The Mosaic Company (NYSE:MOS) is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Plymouth, Minnesota.
Are you our next Communications Specialist?
The Communications Specialist will participate in the development of internal communications strategies and activities for Mosaic and the Phosphates Business Unit. This role will work to ensure consistent message development across organization and will develop relationships across the business unit to understand and proactively respond to specific communications objectives, needs and challenges.
What will you do?
- Participate in the development of communications for internal use, supporting a variety of initiatives across multiple channels. Responsibilities will include developing communication plans, newsletter and employee website content, creating eScreens, planning and coordinating employee events, and supporting facility-level communications
- Provide support for various communications activities, which can include assisting with external communications, community relations, vendor relations, video and photography logistics, etc.
- The role will provide support to the Hillsborough County Community Relations Manager and to the ongoing activities associated with the New Wales Water Loss incident and other crisis communications activities. The individual will also develop external as well as internal communications.
- Miscellaneous Public Affairs projects and duties as assigned
What do you need for this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree required with a major in Communications, Journalism, English or Public Relations preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in a Public Relations agency or corporate public relations department
- Ability to craft communications for a variety of stakeholders;
- Strong writing and editing skills Microsoft Office Suite; Adobe Creative Suite experience required
- Self-confident and strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including excellent facilitation and listening skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Highly professional demeanor and must have diplomacy skills
- Ability to create effective partnerships at all levels of the organization
- Strong business acumen
- Well-organized with superior follow-through
- Demonstrated analytical, critical thinking and decision making skills
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment
- Ability to resolve complex issues and handle multiple deadlines and priorities
- Must demonstrate sound judgment and decisiveness
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to travel within U.S., Canada and elsewhere as needed
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
|Compensation & Benefits||