Open English (“OE”) has been a leader in online English Language Learning in Latin America since 2007. We provide individuals and corporate clients in emerging markets worldwide with a unique, practical and fun learning experience that caters to their own schedule and pace. The OE platform offers programs in English Learning with both on-demand content and personalized, live classes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with teachers who are all native English speakers.
With the acquisition of Next U in 2015, OE is now positioned as a global education technology leader offering various online certificates in digital technology specializations. The Next U portfolio of certificates currently includes online certification programs in web development, digital marketing, and mobile app development, including Android and iOS.
To date, the company has offered its online classes to over 500,000 students across Latin America, Brazil, the United States, and now Turkey. The company has been featured on numerous media outlets such as the Wall Street Journal, CNN en Español, and NBC. Open English has raised $120M USD in funding - the third highest in the U.S. Ed Tech industry and as of 2014 has been named by PitchBook as the fifth most valuable Ed Tech company in the world. Open English offices are located in Miami, Pompano Beach, Bogota, Buenos Aires, Caracas, and Sao Paulo.
We are seeking a dynamic and innovative, Spanish-speaking Brand Manager with strong background in digital marketing, to join our Digital Marketing team at our headquarters office in Miami. In this role, you will be responsible for strategy, implementation, and day to day management of brand assets, as well as enforcing established standards mainly on digital channels. We now offer many products under Open Education: Open English and Next U's suite of online certification programs in web development, digital marketing, and mobile app development, including Android and iOS.
- Plan, develop and direct marketing efforts for the "Open English" product
- Create strategies to take advantage of market opportunities
- Conceptualize strategic initiatives and implement details of a campaign
- Execute strategies with cross-functional online and offline marketing teams
- Assist integration of campaigns with brand consistency
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation, communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way what will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected buyers
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
- Maintain a deep understanding of business goals and marketing objectives, translating them into digital objectives/strategies
- Prepare and present strategic content recommendations, including objectives, strategy, rationale, and all backup materials
- Keep abreast of current events, social/digital media trends and any target market industry trends that impact business
- Monitor digital reporting and Google analytics
Team Management and Leadership:
- Delegate work effectively
- Work with management to set and fulfill strategies by creating deliverables and specific recommendations - Including content strategy and implementation, optimizations, and overall management
- Ensure integration & coordination between cross-functional teams
- Must be based in Miami, FL and work authorization in the U.S. is required
- Fluent in English and Spanish, deeply knowledgeable about marketing in Latin America.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required; concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, and/or communications preferred
- 3 to 5 years of related Brand Management experience
- Previous knowledge of SEO/SEM required
- Highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities
- Ability to work within and effectively manage a team, prioritizing and organizing multiple assignments for both self and team direct reports
- Adherence to tight deadlines while delivering flawless work
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Extremely detail-oriented, with clear and proven organizational skills
- Proficiency at MS Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
|Compensation & Benefits||