|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
Join Us and Grow with an Industry Leader!
BMC stands alone as one of the most trusted companies in residential construction services and building materials supply. With unmatched total value, we provide the best total package of lumber and building materials, doors and millwork, trusses and wall panels, framing and construction installation services in America's top homebuilding markets throughout the United States.
We have an immediate opening for the following position: Graphic Designer.
The graphic designer will be charged with implementing our brand’s messaging and design language across all assets—print and digital—and enforcing this consistency when working with our associates and outside partners. The position designs and produces marketing pieces including catalogs, brochures, flyers, advertisements, signage and online marketing including web advertising, social media, and email marketing. The graphic designer will coordinate printing/graphics vendors, provide project specifications and is responsible for insuring accurate production of designed pieces.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience: You want to be and deliver the best. You have an ability to design successful content and deliverables for customer-facing projects.
- Stylish design: You have fantastic skill with typography, layout, color and style.
- Passionate perfectionism: You show a commitment to design excellence and harmony, excepting nothing less than ideal.
- Innovative problem-solving: You think outside of the box to create win/win solutions.
- Record-breaking speed and flexibility: You work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt quickly and readily to change.
- Conscientious collaboration: You excel at working across departments and with team members at varied skill levels.
- Self-motivated organization: You have the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines while juggling priorities.
- Endless enthusiasm: You maintain a positive outlook, a “can-do” attitude and foster a creative culture.
- Decisive confidence: You display a calm demeanor, while remaining open to change and suggestions from multiple teams and people. You know what works, but you’re willing to try something new.
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing and producing industry leading marketing materials to enhance lead generation, enable our sales force and strengthen our brand
- Acting brand ambassador to ensure brand consistency on all mediums
- Working with a variety of vendors, including printers, agencies, photographers, promotional material suppliers
- Maintaining department assets, including photography and video
- A high degree of creativity, razor-sharp attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple projects - all while having a great time!
- At least two years of professional advertising or graphic design production experience
- Expertise in a wide range of functional areas including print, web, photo, email and social media
- Proficiency knowledge of printing, pre-press and/or reproduction processes and techniques
- Appreciation and exposure to typography, color theory, composition, and layout.
- Visual eye for photography—product and lifestyle photography and editing capabilities
- Knowledge working with 3rd party email marketing programs such as icontact, constant contact, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Graphic Design
- Mastery of up-to-date design tools and applicable software programs, including Mac OS and Adobe Creative Suite
- Agency experience a plus
|Compensation & Benefits||
BMC offers an extensive benefits package with health, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401(k) with matching contributions.