|Company||Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., one of the world's largest insurance brokers, provides a full range of retail and wholesale property/casualty (P/C) brokerage and alternative risk transfer services globally, as well as employee benefit brokerage, consulting, and actuarial services in the United States. We also offer claims and information management, risk control consulting, and appraisal services to clients around the world.
Gallagher Benefit Services, Inc (GBS) consistently stands out in a competitive marketplace as an employer of knowledgeable, highly skilled and competitive talent. We are a company that touches businesses and their employees on a personal level. At the core, our job is to help protect the health and well-being of employees and their families and provide for their financial security – all while allowing employers to attract and retain the people they need to grow and succeed. As you consider the value of working for Gallagher Benefit Services, remember your talent, winning attitude and strong performance will be highly valued and will maximize your future potential.
- Develop multi-channel strategy and materials for promoting services, both internally and externally
- Track and report on effectiveness of campaigns
- Identify and leverage marketing channels such as print and online advertising, online content and SEO, newsletters, social media content, email, direct mail, and industry partners
- Seek new opportunities to promote speakers, products, and services
- Set, track, and analyze key performance indicators related to campaigns and promotions by channel, theme, and other factors
- Conduct primary and secondary research to support marketing goals and campaigns for products and services
- Prepare marketing budgets for projects and regularly provide comparative reports
- Manage external vendors for performance and expenses
- Serve as internal consultant and build strong relationships internally between marketing and colleagues in other departments and offices
- Be a strong contributor to content marketing platform
- Willing to work extended hours to meet deadlines
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
Job Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have excellent organizational and administrative skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision in a fast paced work environment
- Excellent interpersonal communications, collaboration, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Proven oral and written communication skills, with the ability to develop compelling messaging, content, and copy
- Proven ability to develop and execute research-based, comprehensive sales, and marketing plans, and campaigns
- Ability to work effectively and diplomatically with internal remote teams
- Must be deadline and results oriented
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, CRM software and corporate social media
Education and Experience:
- Minimum five years of marketing experience, preferably in financial services or related industry
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Experience working with executive level clients and prospects preferred
|Compensation & Benefits||
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.