|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
Springbot works with leading brands to deliver an eCommerce marketing platform for online stores. Our Software as a Service offering integrates and makes simple the data, content and multi-channel marketing tools (social, online, mobile, email, online, etc.) merchants need to drive more traffic, conversions and overall revenue.
Springbot is seeking a passionate, creative and talented UX Designer to join one of the fastest growing and most innovative startups in Atlanta.
As our ideal candidate, you will have a creative mind and impeccable instinct about what people want. Additionally you should have a strong understanding of what makes a powerful user experience and pull from common problems to find a pleasing, inspiring solution.
In this position, you’ll create intuitive modern interfaces. A passion for research and a desire to work with data-driven complex workflows is a must. You should have a knack for simplifying complicated interfaces using methods from psychology, sociology, and computer science.
- Minimum 2-3 years UX Design experience
- A thorough understanding of user-centered design methodologies and processes, including but not limited to, usability testing, persona creation and customer research experience
- Ability to identify opportunities for change, ideate on concepts, advocate for the needs of our customers, and lead design from empathy to iteration to deliver human-centered solutions
- Experience solving complex UX challenges, creating wireframes, and high-quality visual designs
- Solid proficiency with a variety of rapid prototyping and visualization tools (e.g., Illustrator, Axure, iRise, Sketch, Balsamiq Omnigraffle, Visio, etc.)
- A thoughtful communicator as well as outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ship amazing features: Work with team members to stay ahead of issues and make sure projects are delivered on time.
- Online portfolio with links to websites you have designed is a must
- BA/BS Degree in Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction, related field, or equivalent experience.
- Bonus if you’ve worked in Agile/Scrum process at a product company.
- Social media API experience
|Compensation & Benefits||
Why Join Springbot?
This position is based in Atlanta, right in the heart of Midtown Atlanta. We offer a base salary with a competitive bonus plan, ridiculously good benefits, and an extremely fun environment. We also work with some of the world’s most innovative companies like Facebook, Twitter, Hootsuite, MailChimp, AdRoll, Google, Amazon, TowerData, eBay and more.For a behind the scenes look at the life of the springbots, visit our Facebook and Instagram pages!
Springbot is working at the cross-section of the hottest spaces in tech. — Big data and eCommerce marketing (social, mobile, online, etc.) We’re recognized as one of the “startups to watch” in Atlanta and have key investors and co-founders with a proven track-record of success.
Ready to join one of Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 2016 Best Places to Work? Apply below with your resume and a short note telling us why want to make the world a better place for small and medium businesses (and what you like to do for fun!).
LIVE OUR VALUES:
- We deliver on our promises
- We celebrate what makes us unique
- We grow customers into fans
- We live the journey as a team