|Title||Senior Public Relations Manager
Clean Design is a full-service, integrated marketing agency that simplifies communication to create meaningful connections between people andour clients’ brands. Our expertise covers services from brand strategy to identity, design, advertising, media, digital and public relations. Founded in 1996, Clean Design continues to rank asthe Triangle’s #1 design firm and has been recognized for the third year in a row as one of the Triangle’s Best Places to Work. Visit cleandesign.com to learn more about our clients and our award-winning work.
We are looking for someone experienced in B2B public relations to join our fast-growing team. As Senior Public Relations Manager, you will lead regional and national brand accounts across many verticals, including legal and financial services, manufacturing, healthcare, and technology. You will have experience leading the planning, development, and execution of multichannel PR programs including brand positioning, content development, media relations, social media outreach, influencer programming, crisis scenarios, and client/account supervision. This position will report to the Director of Public Relations and may evolve into managing direct reports.
- Develop creative, results-driven marketing and PR programs that accomplish client objectives
- Serve as day-to-day client leader and, as applicable, supervise account team members
- Maintain strong relationship with clients and understand their organizations, products/services, and people inside and out
- Create all forms of content such as press releases, media alerts, social media content, newsletters, bylined articles, web content, white papers, etc.
- Build relationships with key media—including trade outlets—and KOLs
- Compile and deliver client reports, plans, and in-person presentations
- Proactively monitor client, industry, national, and local news
- Identity client growth opportunities in tandem with department head
- Bachelor’s degree in communications/public relations, English, or journalism
- 7+ years of experience including B2B technical writing, creative writing, news writing, writing for nontraditional platforms, and proofreading and editing—you are expert in converting business jargon and “legalese” into plain English, and your forte is finding and telling a compelling story in all forms clearly
- Proficiency in AP Style
- Strong social media knowledge
- B2B client expertise and relationship skillset
- Media relations/Narrative development—you have a track record of successfully developing/overseeing media strategies, identifying story angles, developing content, and securing top tier coverage for clients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong people management savvy
- Excellent project management, communication, and teamwork skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and turnarounds
- Professional services and specifically legal industry client background
- Agency/multinational client experience
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Cision, and other PR industry databases
Other Essential Qualities:
- Hate drama, and never use ALL CAPS or !!!
- Be nice
- Be naturally curious and tuned into our clients’ businesses
- Be passionate about what we do
|Compensation & Benefits||