|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
It's amazing what happens when the right elements interact.
Chemistry brings different elements together everyday. It's part of our DNA. And it's how we best serve our clients. With offices in Pittsburgh and Atlanta, we combine the strategic strength of a brand agency with the technological prowess of a digital shop. We combine the magic of ideas with the power of analytics. And we create bonds between your brand and your customer. So get in touch. Because it's time to create a reaction.
You work at an agency that is creatively driven.
You understand that your role is to be the voice of the client internally, and of the agency externally.
You have a strong understanding of your clients’ business, and are constantly thinking about what you can do to help them get ahead.
Communication skills come naturally to you.
You’re a good manager of time, space and people.
You’re someone whom everyone wants to work with.
You take great pride in your work ethic, your work and the agencies work.
You seek ownership of projects.
If this describes you and you meet the following qualifications please apply.
- Maintain daily contact with client to monitor and maximize work for effective results.
- Recommend and develop client communications.
- Ultimately accountable to the client for (and accordingly contribute to) the development of workable budgets, plans and timetables.
- Understand and enforce strategic direction
- Oversee that work is within scope and budget.
- Manage campaigns ensuring smooth workflow within agency.
- Anticipate client's needs and work flow to ensure adequate
- Agency timelines and responsiveness.
- Consult and analyze project results with account supervisor/AD.
- Contribute to accurate and inspirational project/creative briefs.
- Present effective agency recommendations both orally and written.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field 3 to 5 years of integrated account management in an ad agency.
- Keen interest in the marketing, advertising and communications industry
- Familiar with Social Media, Media buying, Web/Digital and CRM.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong writing skills
- A distaste for the word “can’t”
- A desire to learn and grow
|Compensation & Benefits||