|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
InComm is a leading provider of cutting-edge prepaid products, services and transaction technologies to retailers, brands and consumers. InComm supports more than 400,000 points of distribution and helps retailers build prepaid card destinations, connects brands with new markets and gives consumers a simple, secure shopping experience.
InComm stays ahead of emerging trends by analyzing market needs and leveraging its global, innovative commerce platform, go-to-market expertise and extensive partner relationships. With 123 global patents, InComm is headquartered in Atlanta and has offices in North and South America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. For more information, visit www.incomm.com or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/incomm
The responsibilities of the Marketing Manager include but are not limited to:
- Develop strategic marketing opportunities
- Own promotional planning and development process
- Build customer relationships through providing marketing expertise
- Complete graphic design requests
- Manage marketing asset kits for large national retailers
- Create sales tools such as sell sheets and dashboards
- Maintain details critical to promotional execution
- Work with Category Management team to pull and analyze data for partner forecasting and results
- Work with Sales team to grow overall retail sales
- Work with Merchandising Execution team to engage merchandising support
- Work with Accounting team to bill external partners
- Communicate effectively with internal teams to hit critical dates and maintain work back schedules
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- This person will also be responsible for other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to work independently
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing, sales or business development experience
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Retail and consumer goods experience preferred
- A comprehensive understanding of marketing and business processes
- Proven analytical skills; ability to compile and interpret data
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communications skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Excellent organization skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and work with minimal supervision
- Possess a strong work ethic and take pride in the quality of their work.
- College degree required – preference in Business Admin, Marketing, Communications.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
|Compensation & Benefits||