The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Founded in 1900, Mack Trucks - recognized around the world as “The American Truck You Can Count On” – to builds durable and reliable, application-driven vehicles that get the job done. An iconic brand, Mack embodies the American spirit: pioneering, hard-working, authentic and ambitious. With Mack Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
To promote the profitable growth of the Volvo Group and its two North American truck brands by providing Corporate Communications support in the areas of presentation/graphics development; content distribution/archiving; event management; writing; and administration.
- Support the development of executive presentations, and a variety of written/graphic content across channels, including electronic bulletin boards, intranet/internet, print, etc.
- Manage or support the management of a variety of internal and external events/projects, with a special focus on event logistics/administration
- Maintain/improve processes and oversee systems for distributing and archiving all content generated by the department; assist in the measurement and analysis of communications channel effectiveness.
- Manage general office administration including ordering equipment, processing invoices, tracking budgets, booking travel, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Graphic design, and particularly MS Powerpoint
- Event management/organization skills; attention to detail
- Professional demeanor, ability to effectively represent department and company in interaction with a variety of internal and external audiences
- Computer proficiency – PC and Mac hardware/software and all MS Office applications
- Team player with excellent people skills
- Strong communication skills
Essential Educational and/or Training Qualifications and Certificates:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
Preferred Experience and Knowledge:
- Three years’ work experience in professional setting
- Graphic design experience
- Comfort dealing with a variety of online systems
|Compensation & Benefits||