|Company||Comprehensive Health Services
|Title||Social Media & Content Assistant
|Region||Central and Northeast Florida
Founded in 1975, Comprehensive Health Services, Inc. is one of the nation’s largest and most experienced providers of workforce medical services. We partner with Fortune 1000 companies and the U.S. government to solve the highly complex, large-scale health care challenges they face by implementing and managing cost-effective, customized medical programs for large and dispersed workforces. Our technology-driven, flexible health care solutions are capable of providing tailored services to ensure employers can meet the medical needs and compliance issues of their employees anywhere in the world.
We leverage our unique combination of sophisticated, proprietary IT systems, best-in-class program management capabilities, specialized logistics and distribution services, and broad contracted network of medical providers to offer differentiated services.
The Social Media & Content Assistant will assist in three disciplines of Marketing Communications (MARCOM) - Advertisements and Analytics, Social Media & Content, and Events & Promotions. This is an entry level position with a strong focus on original content creation and brand communication via social media.
This role will assist with implementing the company’s marketing strategy by curating relevant content and developing brand awareness in multiple social channels. The Social Media & Content Assistant is a highly creative, motivated, and engaged MARCOM team member. They will help to execute marketing campaigns internally and externally by researching and analyzing data, creating relevant content, monitoring growth and social reach, and facilitating event participation.
This position will report directly to the Marketing Communications Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains the MARCOM editorial calendar
- Curates web copy and blog content to strengthen SEO results
- Manages Social Media communities by creating content and keeping a regular posting schedule across multiple social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other identified sites
- Conducts sourcing and management for content development and publishing
- Assists with the design and customization of social media channels, Facebook campaign ads, and landing pages; track paid promotions
- Uses Google Analytics and other reporting tools to track traffic and conversion
- Monitors trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy
- Facilitates website management, design, and functionality; possesses working knowledge of .html or WordPress
- Assists with MARCOM projects that may include business development, marketing communications, training, and staff recruitment and advertising support
- Assists with maintaining Tradeshow schedule and facilitating event support
- Other duties as assigned
- Performs duties in a safe manner. Follows the corporate safety policy. Participates and supports safety meetings, training objectives and goals. Ensures safe operating conditions within area of responsibility. Encourages co-workers to work safely. Identifies “close calls” and/or safety concerns to supervisory personnel. Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
- Supports active implementation of company initiatives to ensure compliance with OSHA VPP, ISO, JCAHO and other mandated regulatory or conformance regulations/standards.
- Work involves extended periods of sitting, computer operation, good eye/hand coordination and lifting up to 10 lbs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Marketing, Technical Communications, or related field experience working as a writer in technology or healthcare industry.
- One year work experience in social media, content creation, and digital marketing; documented immersion in Social Media.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Basic graphic design skills and creative problem-solving techniques
- Able to communicate information and ideas in written and video format
- Proficient in the use of document formatting and graphic software applications such as: a) Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; knowledge of Project and Visio and b) Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Photoshop, Premiere Professional, After Effects, Audition, and Acrobat Professional
- Working knowledge of SEO principles including keyword research
- Basic knowledge of Sales and Marketing principles relating to products and services promotion
- Works independently and under pressure with minimal direction to meet deadlines
- Abilities to: a) Work and interact with personnel at all organizational levels and b) Adhere to high standards of quality.
- Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social”
- Photography and video editing skills
|Compensation & Benefits||