|Company||Johnson & Johnson
|Title||Change Management & Communications Specialist
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.” There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Global Services North American Change Management and Communications Specialist will establish and implement a change and communications framework that allows for ongoing proactive change management and communications in North America. As a member of the Change and Communication team, this role will support North American based and global service-delivery change & communication needs; develop strategies to increase employee engagement at all levels and establish mechanisms for ongoing feedback and measurement of change & communications initiatives.
The position will report into the North American Global Services Communications and Change Management Lead.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Change Management & Communications Specialist within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization. The position will be based in Tampa, FL.
- Responsible for development and execution of communications strategy, including development of ongoing communications tools (e.g. Town Hall, digital, email) for North America.
- Responsible for execution of change management framework, methodologies, and tools, including assessing business readiness, stakeholder engagement and other change activities in North America.
- Tailor communications and change management strategies, tools and templates to meet any regional requirements.
- Create specific change management plans to ensure proper assimilation of J&J GS resources in support of J&J GS transitions.
- Assist service delivery teams in the development of communication of strategies and messaging for GS functions.
- Support Change Management initiatives through development of a complementary communication strategy.
- Contribute positively to a knowledge sharing environment by documenting and sharing all relevant working experiences with issue resolution for future training reference.
- Must have the ability to think strategically, deliver on tactical activities and work well with peers and leaders across the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are required, as is a high-level of business acumen with an ability to explain complex business strategies in a straightforward and easily understood manner.
- Communicate and interact effectively with team members; develop credibility and trusted mutually respected relationships with customers, supervisors, and team members.
- Interact and interface with customers, vendors, service providers, and other third parties as applicable in relation to the activities and dependencies of the role.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- A degree in Communications or Human Resources is preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressive change management and/or communications experience is required, preferably with a shared services experience.
- Effective and strong partnership and relationship building skills with key stakeholders is required.
- Ability to reinforce a culture focused on continuous improvement while building employee-centric repeatable and sustainable processes is required.
- Track record to drive business results – identifies and capitalizes on opportunities, identifies risks/issues, assesses implications, formulates recommendations, and drives sound decisions that deliver results is required.
- Relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills is required.
- Analytical and strategic thinker is required.
- Uncompromising commitment to client and customer satisfaction is required.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, and daily planned and unplanned operational activities is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities is required.
- Experience in web design and content production is required.
- Advanced experience with Sharepoint and Microsoft Office 365 is required.
- Experience in copywriting and editing is required.
- Solid understanding of project management principles is required.
- This position is located in Tampa, FL and may require up to 10% domestic and international travel.
|Compensation & Benefits||