|Company||WellCare Health Plans
|Title||Manager, Digital Communications
About WellCare Health Plans, Inc.:
Headquartered in Tampa, Fla., WellCare Health Plans, Inc. (NYSE: WCG) focuses exclusively on providing government-sponsored managed care services, primarily through Medicaid, Medicare Advantage and Medicare Prescription Drug Plans, to families, children, seniors and individuals with complex medical needs. WellCare serves approximately 3.8 million members nationwide as of Sept. 30, 2016. For more information about WellCare, please visit the company's website at www.wellcare.com.
The Digital Project Manager will implement the strategy for digital marketing and communications initiatives that serve to enhance the company's reputation, and provide efficient service to members and providers. This position provides project management that will help the company ensure the most effective and cost-efficient delivery of digital products including websites, email, mobile applications and chat during development, design and implementation. The Digital Project Manager is responsible for client and project management as well as oversight of technical and content delivery of projects.
- Develops and directs the implementation of strategies to substantially improve efficiencies and service provided while reducing costs.
- Facilitates the development and implementation of goals and performance standards.
- Manages processes and projects that are aligned directly to operational goals and budgets.
- Works closely with the appropriate parties to implement high level quality and performance management initiatives.
- Plans, conducts and directs work on complex projects/programs necessitating the origination and application of new and unique approaches.
- Ensures corporate initiatives are implemented to achieve optimum results.
- Establishes objectives, schedules, and cost data of business function being managed.
- Applies a comprehensive knowledge of a particular field of specialization to the completion of assignments.
- Advises management in long-range planning for areas of specialization.
- Directs, develops and implements appropriate changes in area(s) policy and procedures under the guidance of the Sr. Manager and/or Director.
- Acts in a Liaison Capacity with other areas and business units to implement and communicate business strategy as it relates to Operations.
- Responsible for managing and oversight of training and reference materials including content, work instructions, and tools necessary for associates consumption.
- Identify, implement, participate, and lead process improvement initiatives.
- Manages or oversees new implementations for the business like expansions or integrations.
- Acts as a subject matter expert for the lines of business assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Required A High School or GED
- Preferred A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Minimum of three-five years of experience managing matrix and cross-departmental projects with a high level of client interactions. Proven track record in successfully handling multiple projects at one time. Ability to multi-task and reprioritize activities with little supervision.
- Strong knowledge of project development life cycles, web technologies and web development processes.
- Demonstrated strategic/enterprise view while maintaining attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to understand/respond to complex subjects and provide logical/effective solutions to business needs.
- Solid interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to influence internal and external constituents.
- Ability to analyze information and convert related activities into a comprehensive work plan.
- Ability to work within tight timeframes.
- Intermediate Demonstrated leadership skills
- Intermediate Ability to lead/manage others
- Intermediate Demonstrated analytical skills
- Advanced Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Other Strong knowledge of call center planning and the ability to create and implement a capacity plan that meets goals
- Intermediate Other Solid understanding of managed care and its place in the health care industry
- Advanced Other Strong knowledge of modern call center systems and ability to utilize them to their maximum potential
- Intermediate Other In-Depth functional knowledge and broad multi-functional knowledge
- Intermediate Ability to drive multiple projects
- Intermediate Demonstrated project management skills
|Compensation & Benefits||