|Company||Carolina HealthCare System
|Title||Strategic Marketing Associate II - Corporate Communications, Marketing and Outreach
About Carolinas HealthCare System:
Carolinas HealthCare System is one of the leading healthcare organizations in the Southeast and one of the most comprehensive, not-for-profit systems in the country. Our more than 900 care locations include:
- Academic medical centers
- Freestanding emergency departments
- Healthcare pavilions
- Physician practices
- Outpatient surgical centers
- Rehabilitation centers
- Home health agencies
- Nursing homes
- Hospice and palliative care
- Imaging centers
Our system includes more than 7,600 licensed beds, employs nearly 60,000 people and accounts for almost 12 million patient interactions each year.
The Marketing Associate II position is responsible for helping with the strategic development and execution of marketing initiatives and activities that build brand awareness and drive growth among consumers and teammates with targeted emphasis on the strategic goals and priorities of the Continuing Care service line.
- Serves as a primary representative for Carolinas HealthCare System and for the Corporate Communications, Marketing & Outreach team helping coordinate and execute service line initiatives and provides excellent customer service in all interactions
- Collaborates with the Director(s) and other department leadership; starts developing annual plans and programs that effectively integrate with Corporate Communications, Marketing & Outreach strategies and that are measurable in design and execution (including internal/external analysis, goals, strategies, tactics, budget and metrics).
- Communicates with department teammates and supervisor on a daily basis and serves as a peer leader in managing projects.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to balance multiple tasks at one time in a fast paced environment.
- Begins to identify trends affecting projects and Carolinas HealthCare System; shows interest in healthcare competitive/marketplace dynamics. Understands component tasks and their relationship to the broader focus of the project; begins to lead initiatives
- Interfaces with departments across the organization, with senior staff and with other critical functions staff as needed and as appropriate on issues and matters related to the goals and priorities of the organization.
- Asks questions during project to gain understanding of decision-making process.
- Selects from among multiple data sources those which link to desired project outcomes.
- Prepares narrative explanations of analyses as appropriate and contributes to project final deliverables. Provides regular progress updates and suggests potential solutions to project barriers.
- Demonstrates a team player attitude and a positive approach to maintain collaboration across all work units within the department. Shares information and skills with other associates.
- Takes advantage of opportunities for self-improvement; contributes to annual goals and professional development plan.
- Demonstrates corporate values of Caring, Commitment, Teamwork & Excellence.
- Enforces and manages the organization’s brand identity and adheres to brand guidelines.
Works primarily in office environment (primarily in Charlotte with occasional travel to various Continuing Care locations). Occasional evening and weekend work. Position requires walking around campus and/or other facilities. Must be able to drive and have access/use of a personal vehicle. Requires reading materials, speaking clearly on the telephone, and operating computer keyboard. Occasional lifting of documents or supplies.
Bachelor's degree in a related field such as public relations, communications, journalism or business required. Master's degree preferred. Minimum 3 years experience required. Must be able to work quickly under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at once. Excellent written and verbal skills required. Ability to set clear goals and execute projects from start to finish.
|Compensation & Benefits||