|Company||Luckie & Company
|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
With offices in Atlanta, Birmingham and Austin, Luckie is a one-of-a-kind marketing agency that specializes in the human experience. We’re continuously focused on helping brands build stronger and deeper lasting relationships with their customers.
We use behavioral and data science to develop powerful insights that inform and inspire the stories we craft. Then, with a combination of content marketing, CRM, traditional and digital media and award-winning creative, we help brands find innovative ways to own the customer journey every step of the way – from discovery to consideration to trial to commitment to advocacy.
These are a few of the many great clients we’re happy to partner with today as we help them get closer to their customers and make the most of their marketing dollars: GlaxoSmithKline, Regions Bank, Piedmont Hospital, Grandview Medical Center, Marriott, Little Debbie, Drake’s, Brown-Forman, Express Oil Change, Alabama Power and Williamsburg, Va.
To learn more about our marriage of science and creativity,or just to connect with one of our super-talented Luckie humans, check us out at luckie.com.
Luckie is hiring a marketing manager to help run the day-to-day business development and marketing activities of the agency. This role is a critical part of the agency’s overall lead generation, pitch, and public relations activities and requires ability to manage multiple projects at once. Your positive attitude, experience, and energy are welcome in this fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Manage the day-to-day responsibilities of marketing execution – from coordinating lead-gen marketing efforts with sales activities to hands-on operational work
- Develop and manage a deep content calendar to attract qualified leads to owned assets (including blog posts, videos, POV papers, reports, infographics, etc.).
- Optimize and monitor drip campaigns to nurture leads at all stages of business development cycle
- Develop sales support materials, presentations, e-mails, and research to increase sales productivity
- Manage the RFP and pitch processes
- Identify agency employee speaking opportunities and assist with event planning
- Partner with cross-functional teams (brand, visual, messaging, social) to develop compelling messaging and creative assets
- Coordinate public relations work with internal and external teams
- Manage marketing vendor relationships
- Maintain website content and keep messaging and imagery up to date
- Help prepare monthly metric and KPI reports
- Experienced: 3-5 years of relevant experience within notable digital/or integrated marketing agency environment
- Organized: You’re on top of things at all times – you know where to find it, where to get it, and who to talk to first
- Focused on details: You catch things others miss, remember what others forget, and notice details others overlook
- Multi-skilled superstar: You have multi-faceted marketing experience and a working knowledge of both traditional and digital platforms
- Doer: Not only do you not mind making things happen, you wouldn’t want it any other way
- Always learning: You’re a student of advertising and thirsty to learn more about our key industries and clients
- Content development experience: You’ll be working with a great team of content developers but if you have writing experience, your resume will go to the top of the stack
- Working experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign)
- Presentation tool expertise with Keynote and PowerPoint
- Social media acumen
- Excellent communications and writing
|Compensation & Benefits||