|Company||Luckie & Company
|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
With offices in Atlanta, Birmingham and Austin, Luckie is a one-of-a-kind marketing agency that specializes in the human experience. We’re continuously focused on helping brands build stronger and deeper lasting relationships with their customers.
We use behavioral and data science to develop powerful insights that inform and inspire the stories we craft. Then, with a combination of content marketing, CRM, traditional and digital media and award-winning creative, we help brands find innovative ways to own the customer journey every step of the way – from discovery to consideration to trial to commitment to advocacy.
These are a few of the many great clients we’re happy to partner with today as we help them get closer to their customers and make the most of their marketing dollars: GlaxoSmithKline, Regions Bank, Piedmont Hospital, Grandview Medical Center, Marriott, Little Debbie, Drake’s, Brown-Forman, Express Oil Change, Alabama Power and Williamsburg, Va.
To learn more about our marriage of science and creativity,or just to connect with one of our super-talented Luckie humans, check us out at luckie.com.
Why do we help our clients find the human in their brands?
- Relationships are built on what we have in common.
- When there’s a fundamental human connection between a brand and their customers, we open ourselves up to a world of opportunities to learn more, connect better, and communicate more creatively and effectively throughout the customer journey.
So that’s where you come in. As a Brand Planner, you’re:
- On the hunt for insights – a user of qualitative and quantitative data with a keen perception in shopper, brand and consumer areas
- Keeping your head out of sand – you know what’s happing outside the agency world and are actively looking for ideas on how you can translate that to our clients and their problems
- Consistently hitting the target – telling compelling stories that engage both client and internal teams and crafting briefs to keep solutions on strategy
- Reinforcing the team – participating in new business as an inquisitive and thorough brand positioning and strategy expertise
- Researching and gathering date to develop well-informed strategic plans for clients
- Examining clients’ businesses to get to know their brands and understand their objectives
- Producing cohesive and intelligent plans to bring success to campaigns
- Collaborating with a team to generate original, inspiring and actionable platforms
- Presenting findings to senior staff members and clients
- Identifying potential problems and devising ways to rectify them
- Liaising with senior members of staff to receive feedback and create improvements to strategies
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree a plus
- Minimum 3+ years of progressive experience in strategic brand planning; agency experience required
- Brand building, marketing and brand management preferred expertise in finance, tourism, CPG, utilities, pharma
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Charismatic and powerful presentation skills with ability to focus on insight-driven storytelling
- A proven track record in developing strategic plans that benefit the client
- A good knowledge of the media and how strategy planning influences it
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to make complex subjects understandable
- The drive to be successful and perform well in all aspects of your strategic work
- The flexibility to work over a number of projects and balance your workload
|Compensation & Benefits||