|Title||Proposal Assistant/Proposal Coordinator
STV is a leading, award-winning professional firm offering engineering, architectural, planning, environmental and construction management services. We consistently rank among the country's top 25 firms in education, corrections, highways, bridges, rail and mass transit. Throughout the United States and in Canada, STV’s professional, technical and support personnel offer services to a broad and ever-expanding client base. We provide planning, environmental, design, program and construction management, and specialty services for the transportation, design-build, institutional and commercial building, advanced technology, industrial and defense markets.
At STV, we are committed to:
- Creating exceptional value for our clients.
- Performing our services with integrity, vision, innovation, quality and environmental sensitivity.
- Offering our diverse workforce a challenging, rewarding and stable work environment, encouraging their professional development and continuous improvement.
- Benefiting our employee shareholders as a proactive and profitable firm with consistently strong financial performance and increased share value.
We are a 100 percent employee-owned company. Our personal stake in the business motivates us to satisfy our clients. At STV, performance matters.
STV’s Southeast Region has an opportunity for an organized, motivated marketing professional to join our growing team. The position will be located in our Uptown Charlotte office.
- Support our marketing team in the preparation of business development documents, qualifications materials, and proposals. This involves assisting with research, layout, editing, coordination among team members, and production
- Coordinate with managers to maintain marketing and business development materials including databases, schedules, client management documents, and other support materials
- Manage and update information in marketing databases
- Provide client lead tracking and documentation
- Miscellaneous marketing administrative support
- 2 or more years of administrative experience, preferably in marketing, public relations, journalism/writing, or comparable industry
- Ability to manage assignments under deadline pressure and, when necessary to meet deadlines, be willing to work overtime
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign required
This position reports to the Regional Marketing Communications Director.
|Compensation & Benefits||