|Title||Digital Video Producer
PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. With offices in 47 countries and more than 18,500 professionals worldwide, PPD applies innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a firm commitment to quality to help clients and partners bend the cost and time curve of drug development to deliver life-changing therapies that improve health.
The Associate Digital Communications Manager role functions partly as a Digital Video Producer. He/she manages the development and logistics of digital communications to improve how the company connects with internal and external stakeholders. Creates and implements digital marketing, communications, and multimedia across multiple channels that help the company achieve its financial and business goals.
This position manages production and logistics for multimedia digital video projects and corporate events for communications and marketing initiatives and also provides digital communications support for other functions across the company, as time permits.
In addition, the position holds responsibility for development, execution, and monitoring corporate digital media content via such channels as PPD’s corporate websites, email, and social media channels.
The role requires an ability to work effectively with internal PPD stakeholders and external vendors to create highly engaging multimedia programs and digital media content that drive business objectives across internal and external audiences. Sample duties will include:
- Manages all stages of multimedia production from concept through delivery. Video production experience, event, and project management is key to the success of this position.
- Works directly with outside vendors and PPD stakeholders to establish objectives, create vision, determine budget, establish timelines and develop plans
- Negotiates pricing, expectations and outcomes with internal managers and external vendors
- Primary owner of corporate social media accounts. Manages response and executes events, campaigns and training.
- Solicits from colleagues content strategy and highlights for digital communications; adapts messaging, as appropriate, for web, social media and email communications platforms
- Builds and develop digital marketing and social media campaigns to grow digital audience, support lead generation and keep PPD relevant via new media
- Provides post-launch analysis of digital marketing campaigns utilizing analytics, marketing automation systems and/or CRM lead information, and communicates results to stakeholders
- Works with stakeholders to maximize the exposure and utilization of digital content
- Support AD, Digital Communications, in assessing, developing and launching digital media programs across various platforms
- Educate potential stakeholders on the value of multimedia and digital media
- Publish corporate/marketing social media and email messaging; monitor and report responses
- Build and execute marketing automation programs consisting of landing pages and email marketing messages and schedule appropriate automated tasks related to campaign executions
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 2- 5 years’) or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ideal candidate will have direct experience leading or driving a company’s multimedia program, digital video, and a proven ability to communicate vision for multimedia pieces, taking into consideration business requirements, target audiences, timelines and budgets.
- Strong understanding of current digital media trends and tools, specifically content strategy, social media platforms, email marketing and any other digital platform that could be utilized for communications along with experience in executing and monitoring these channels. Ability to apply technical skills for digital implementations.
- Excellent project management and vendor management skills
- Understanding of email marketing, best practices and techniques
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of video and graphics editing programs; knowledge of Web site design and layout; and/or familiarity with AP style
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to consistently work well with others and negotiate for optimal outcomes
- Ability to work well under pressure and deliver a quality product on time and within budget
- Demonstrated business maturity and professionalism
Working Conditions and Environment:
- Work is performed in an office environment with exposure to electrical office equipment.
- Occasional drives to site locations with occasional travel both domestic and international.
- Long, varied hours may be required.
- Frequently stationary for 6-8 hours per day.
- Repetitive hand movement of both hands with the ability to make fast, simple, repeated movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists.
- Frequent mobility required.
- Occasional crouching, stooping, bending and twisting of upper body and neck.
- Light to moderate lifting and carrying (or otherwise moves) objects including luggage and laptop computer with a maximum lift of 15-20 lbs.
- Ability to access and use a variety of computer software developed both in-house and off-the-shelf.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas so others will understand; with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
|Compensation & Benefits||