1. Directs the medical center's overall advertising, marketing and strategic planning programs. Facilitates service development through marketing and patient service programs
2. Reports and works with Chief Development Officer to design, implement and facilitate the annual advertising, marketing and strategic plan for the medical center. Supports and facilitates development and implementation of advertising marketing plans in conjunction with Public Relations Director.
3. Expands the use of the medical center's patient services through short and long term business / market plan.
4. Researches the latest trends and makes appropriate recommendations to management concerning upgrades to the business / marketing strategy.
5. Plans and administers the medical center's Advertising and Marketing Operations budget. Reviews monthly / annual financial statistics and plans expenditures according to budget provisions and metrics.
6. Continually evaluates competitive healthcare services, utilization of services and facilities, physician preferences and community needs to increase the medical center's recognition in the market.
7. Organizes and directs advertising and marketing efforts with all public relations policies and programs to develop and maintain the public, employee, physician and sponsor interest and good will towards the medical center.
8. Coordinates advertising and marketing with corporate communication activities including:
- external communications and systems
- internal communications and systems
- public relations efforts
- external vendors, agents and consultants
9. Assists and supports the medical center's involvement in various networks including coordinating business development and marketing activities via community relationships.
10. Works with the Public Relations group develops and maintains strong relationships with key media representatives. Increases the medical center networking sources in the promotion of its recognition as a leader in Healthcare and Research.
11. Acts as a consultant for other departments and top management in the utilization of their resources for appropriate communication / exposure efforts