|Title||Web & Digital Marketing Specialist
Polyglass is a leading manufacturer of modified bitumen roofing and waterproofing membranes and roof coatings for low- and steep-slope applications.
Polyglass utilizes the most technologically advanced manufacturing processes in the industry with four state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities – three in the United States, and one in Italy which services all of Europe. Polyglass also has operations in Great Britain and Romania.
Polyglass U.S.A., Inc., a premier roofing materials manufacturing company, is looking for a Web & Digital Marketing Specialist to join their dynamic Marketing team at the Corporate Headquarters in Deerfield Beach, FL! Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the Web & Digital Marketing Specialist will primarily be responsible for managing and updating website content, mobile app content and social media channels as well as interfacing with vendor partners on digital platforms, designing digital assets and keeping cloud server contents current. He/she will also manage online media strategies, marketing/web automation, optimization, analytics and reporting on online performance.
- Partner with Marketing team to maximize brand presence across all online channels including identifying, testing and developing new site enhancements.
- Lead the management and updating of Polyglass’ web pages, using approved brand and editorial standards.
- Use a web content system to create & edit pages of the Polyglass’ websites.
- Design and create graphics, banners, landing pages, web pages, web layouts and templates that focus on user experience and engagement.
- Work with team in overseeing mobile app content and branding.
- Work with team to implement online media strategies (SEO, banner ads, mobile, etc.) that help with retention of current customers and acquisition of a new customers.
- Regularly audit and edit the web and social channels' appearances to ensure that online marketing content is up to date and in line with brand standards.
- Assist in executing paid and organic social media and digital advertising campaigns, retargeting and digital advertising platforms.
- Assist in curating and managing all digitally published content.
- Continually evaluate the digital and online landscape for innovative and new platforms being launched to determine viability for implementation into the overall Polyglass strategy.
- Assist Marketing team with publishing and monitoring online content including social media, website, and mobile engagement.
- Partner with content contributors to produce digital and web content that is optimized for each platform, in line with our brand, and supports our various marketing goals.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Associates Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ professional experience in web design and development.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required).
- Proficiency in web-based tools, Adobe Creative Suite, Wordpress, etc.
- Experience with local search, conversion optimization, PPC management, content writing, A/B testing and remarketing
- Strong understanding of HTML, content management systems and web servers including response codes and redirects
- Understand online marketing and familiar with the basic principles of SEO, content marketing and social media marketing.
- Proficiency in marketing automation.
- Experience with basic tools of the trade including a content management system, website analytics and keyword research tools (among others).
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
|Compensation & Benefits||
We offer competitive salaries and excellent opportunities for growth. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Medical (PPO)
- Prescription plan
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Basic Life, AD&D insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Company paid Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 10 Paid Holidays and 13 PTO days per year
- Discretionary Performance Incentive Awards
- Generous 401(k) Company Match; immediate vesting
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical & Dependent)
- Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement