|Title||Senior Copywriter, Digital Marketing and Advertising
|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
At PureRED, we understand that truly integrated marketing isn't just a buzzword. It means creating, managing and executing all of your marketing communications consistently with a unified strategy.
PureRED has more than 45 years of experience building and managing marketing and advertising content for some of the most recognized and respected brands in the world.
We are passionate about our clients' success, and understand the importance of integrating strategic marketing creative content across media channels.
We have full-service offices strategically positioned in each region of the country, and also have satellite offices at some of our clients' headquarters.
PureRED is seeking a highly motivated, educated and well-spoken Senior Writer who specializes in creating product copy, digital content and marketing messaging.
Who We're Looking For:
You love to write. You’re passionate about words. You can take on many voices and speak and write through them. You can’t help but push your work forward. You love to work with visual artists to tell stories. You can write for any medium and understand social and mobile like second nature.
- Excellent writing benefit-focused product copy.
- Experience writing both creatively and with marketing persuasion.
- Skilled at developing compelling messaging that brings marketing strategies to life.
- Excellent grammar and product writing skills.
- Ability to present copy deck to client and revise copy based on client feedback.
- Experience developing messaging for marketing campaigns.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and time management.
- Able to perform according to tight schedules and multiple projects.
- Writing unique and fresh digital content on a daily basis.
- Writing/proofing/editing of written materials.
- Creating copy and messaging for new business pitches.
- Creating copy and messaging for campaigns and comps.
- Case study development.
- Must also be able to work productively and harmoniously with creative directors and account teams.
- Participates in and contributes to the new business activities of the agency.
- Keeps abreast of current trends and technological advances.
Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 3 years of agency writing experience or comparable industry.
- Able to produce clear, concise writing and to frame complex issues for varied audiences.
- Must have an online portfolio that demonstrates strategic and creative writing capabilities.
- Able to write SEO, Meta-Data and Alt Text copy
- Familiar with Mobile first design approach
- Experience writing emails, banners, social media and website copy.
- Experience with Microsoft suite of tools, Social media, and digital sharing tools
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in marketing, writing, or a related field, or equivalent experience
|Compensation & Benefits||