|Title||Senior Account Manager
|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
At PureRED, we understand that truly integrated marketing isn't just a buzzword. It means creating, managing and executing all of your marketing communications consistently with a unified strategy.
PureRED has more than 45 years of experience building and managing marketing and advertising content for some of the most recognized and respected brands in the world.
We are passionate about our clients' success, and understand the importance of integrating strategic marketing creative content across media channels.
We have full-service offices strategically positioned in each region of the country, and also have satellite offices at some of our clients' headquarters.
PureRED is seeking a Senior Account Manager to join our team in Stone Mountain, Georgia. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, team oriented, and client focused. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work on integrated marketing campaigns (print, digital, photography, video, etc.), partner with clients on short and long term business goals, and grow accounts.
They will be the leader for integrated accounts working across multiple internal business units. They will be responsible for ideation and implementation of strategic marketing programs – from concept to delivery. They will be the primary escalation path for both internal business units and clients. In addition, they will work with leadership across teams to expand service offerings for primary accounts as well as assist in the development and growth of additional accounts across the agency. Comfort in working across all marketing channels and staying abreast of industry trends and PureRED capabilities is a requirement.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Build strong client relationships within all levels of clients organization and demonstrate thought leadership in approaching their marketing initiatives.
- Manage through a matrixed internal organization; including influencing and interacting with internal senior leadership
- Lead, strengthen, and mentor internal account teams across business units in all aspects of their duties
- Partner with business units to ensure delivery of client projects – on strategy, on time, on brand, accurate and within budget Work with team members to provide strategic insights and guidance on new business opportunities and account growth opportunities
- Working in a fast paced and self directed environment
- 5+ years agency or retail experience
- BS or BA degree, ideally in Marketing, Communications, or similar field
- Accountable and metrics driven
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with people at all levels
- Experience working with retail clients
- Ability to develop meaningful insights on marketing projects that lead to effective plans and creative work
- Ability to write creative and marketing briefs
- Knowledge of print, digital, photography/video creative and development processes
- Proven ability to establish rapport with a variety of internal and external contacts
- Solid presentation skills
- Must be able to maintain a positive attitude under tight deadlines
|Compensation & Benefits||