|Title||Digital Marketing Specialist - Hubspot Experience
A Meaningful Career Awaits…
Every day, the team at CareSync – including nurses, nursing assistants, medical transcriptionists, case managers, and more – make a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with chronic illness. As the largest provider of chronic care management in the country, CareSync makes healthcare less challenging for patients and their caregivers, family members, and physicians. By combining CareSync’s healthcare technology to collect medical histories and create personalized Care Plans, with 24/7 access to our team of nurses, we help patients navigate the healthcare system and reach their healthcare goals.
Benefits for full-time employees include health benefits one month after hire, employer-matched 401K, paid holidays, generous open paid time off (PTO) after 90 days, paid life insurance, paid short term and long term disability, and more.
Are you a savvy digital marketer? Do you love to test campaigns against each other and refine content to achieve even better results? If you’re nodding your head, keep reading! We're searching for a digital marketer who is focused on daily management and measurement of digital marketing efforts. This includes working with fellow marketing team colleagues and vendor partners to create, deploy and measure multiple marketing campaigns.
Here you will have the unique opportunity to get into a fast-paced, innovative healthcare technology company as an integral member of a highly collaborative team. In this newly created role, the Digital Marketing Specialist will lead the effort to create a digital marketing discipline leveraging Hubspot and other innovative tools. This will require leading a strategic and tactical shift from “blast” emails to more targeted, data-driven emails as part of multi-channel campaigns focused on lead generation and nurturing.
You will have awesome tools at your fingertips like Salesforce, HubSpot, Slack, Trello, Adobe Creative Cloud, and a team of marketers who will help create cool marketing content such as eBooks, WhitePapers, Videos, Demos of software etc. The ideal candidate is passionate about pushing the boundaries of digital marketing and eager to make a meaningful and measurable impact within our team.
This onsite, full time position is a key role on our quickly growing marketing team. You’ll work daily with our Marketing Manager, and have the opportunity to play a major role in shaping our brand and make a significant impact in this new era of patient-centered healthcare. In this highly visible position, you’ll work with stakeholders from nearly every department in the company to ensure cohesive messaging and brand consistency.
Principal Duties and Essential Functions:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organized, person who can capture the essence of the brand and create excitement through our digital marketing & communication channels. This is a unique opportunity for you to demonstrate your creativity and execution within a fast growing organization.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- HubSpot or equivalent experience/certification strongly preferred
- Salesforce.com experience required
- Ability to quickly execute the creation of new websites and landing pages for new products and services
- Experience creating or editing dynamic videos and audio files
- Proven experience designing, implementing, and tracking marketing campaigns with a focus on lead nurturing, scoring, and conversion using marketing and CRM platforms
- Develop and execute one-time and automated drip / nurture email marketing and webinar campaigns
- Understand and segment the client and prospect database to build targeted campaign distribution lists
- Build test frameworks to continually improve email campaign performance metrics
- Lead the creation of dashboards that track lead generation and the effectiveness / ROI of campaign activity and techniques
- Liaise with our digital ad agency on display, paid search, SEO, paid social and beyond.
- Stay current with the latest B2B and B2C digital marketing and marketing automation practices
- Understanding of the healthcare industry a giant plus
- A passion to help the people we serve, a great attitude and a desire to be a part of a company that is making healthcare better
- 2+ years in digital marketing role
- BA/BS degree, with a concentration in Business, Marketing, Communications, Psychology, or a related field
|Compensation & Benefits||
In return for your contributions to our success, we offer a career experience that others can only envy. Benefits for full-time employees include: insurance one month after hire, paid holidays, generous paid time off after 90 days, 401K with company match, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, and more.