|Title||Marketing Account Executive
|Region||Central and Northeast Florida
HUB International was born in 1998 with the merger of 11 privately held insurance brokerages. That number has grown to a network of more than 400 integrated brokerages across North America - all carrying the HUB banner.
Today, HUB is one of the largest insurance brokers in the world, and represents a broad, deep, one-of-a-kind aggregation of insurance entrepreneurs.
At HUB International, we are a team of entrepreneurs. We believe in empowering our clients, and we do so by protecting businesses and individuals in our local communities. We help businesses evaluate their risks and develop solutions tailored to their needs. We believe in empowering our employees. As a global firm, we offer employees resources in both technology and industry expertise, but we still maintain the local flavor of our offices. Our structure enables our teams to maintain their own unique, regional culture.
Our team is growing, and we are looking for a driven, results-oriented person who is passionate about working with customers. If you like learning, helping clients, and working with a team, this is the right fit for you. As the Marketing Executive, you are responsible for the effective marketing of insurance risks to our existing clients.
In this role, you will:
- Market all lines of commercial insurance and directly impact revenue goals through the acquisition of new business and the retention of renewals
- Assist in the analysis of line of business and insurance company production trends, and make recommendations to correct deficiencies
- Act as account liaison for the producer in dealing with other departments within Hub for the quoting of specialized lines of coverage
- Assist producers with coverage analysis in the renewal process, and proposal presentations if needed
- Execute a quality control process for policies and quotations delivered assuring coverage, condition, rating, and pricing accuracy
- Effectively build relationships with insurance company underwriters through a pattern of professional risk submissions, company visitations, and firm, but fair negotiations
- Maintain state of the art knowledge of market underwriting appetite, line of business trends, insurance company changes, rating techniques, and coverage developments
- Demonstrate an understanding of our company utilization strategies by appropriate risk submissions
- Accurately maintain new business and renewal information
What you offer us:
- 5 to 10 years of marketing or underwriting experience
- College or University Degree preferred
- Current Florida Property & Casualty Producer's License
- Intermediate to Advanced Level of Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Thorough and advanced knowledge of commercial lines coverage and markets
- High energy, detail-oriented self-starter
- Strong leadership and team-building skills
- Significant skill in handling competing demands and projects
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
|Compensation & Benefits||