|Title||Senior Graphic Designer
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is the creator of the Unreal, Gears of War and Infinity Blade series of games. Today Epic is building Paragon, Fortnite, SPYJiNX and the new Unreal Tournament. Epic’s Unreal Engine technology brings high-fidelity, interactive experiences to PC, console, mobile, VR and the Web. Unreal Engine is freely available at unrealengine.com.
For many, the word “Epic” is synonymous with grand, glorious, heroic, regal, magnificent, or monumental. At Epic Games, we think of “Epic” as the collective effort of smart, talented, passionate people choosing to build the highest quality experiences possible for those who play our games and use our technology. The words “good enough” are not spoken here. That dedication has allowed us to remain an industry leader, take risks, be creative, and carve our own path forward.
Epic Games is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer with a gorgeous portfolio of web experiences. You’ll work closely with our Creative Director to define and translate Epic brands into stunning, user-centered web properties. This is a rare opportunity to join a growing in-house creative services team, and make a direct impact to an ever-growing user community.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Translate high level visual design concepts for Epic Games websites: Epicgames.com, Paragon.com, UnrealEngine.com, Fortnite.com, social media presences, and all sub sites across all game products and territories
- Take designs for website layouts, digital ads, infographics from concept through execution
- Work collaboratively with Creative Director, Web Developers, Marketing, on mock-ups and finished production-ready creative
- Work quickly and maintain a high quality bar for design and design best practices
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- Exceptional portfolio of web design work
- Experience working as a senior designer or art director in an agency style environment
- Fluent in the application of web technologies as it relates to the work of design
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong ability to take direction and feedback that improves quality
- Understanding of interaction design, visual design principles
- Graphic design and fine arts background or education
- Passion for video game technology
|Compensation & Benefits||