|Company||Universal Health Services
|Title||Social Media Administrator
Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) knows what it takes to lead, inspire and succeed. One of the nation's largest and most respected hospital companies, UHS owns and operates through its subsidiaries acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and the United Kingdom.
UHS built an impressive record of achievement and performance, steadily growing from a startup company with zero revenue into a Fortune 500 corporation with annual revenue that exceeds 9 billion. The company's operating philosophy has proven to be effective: Build or acquire high quality hospitals in rapidly growing markets, then invest in the people and equipment needed to allow each facility to thrive and become a dominant healthcare provider in its community.
Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS ranks on the Fortune 500 list of America's largest corporations with over 74,000 employees, and is consistently listed among Fortune's "Most Admired Companies" and one of the 30 Most Meaningful Companies To Work For in America by Business Insider.
The Social Media Administrator oversees and executes all social media marketing strategies by maintaining numerous social media profiles across various platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, G+, YouTube, etc.) including copywriting, posting, and reporting to support assigned hospitals. Monitors posts and notifications for errors and responses in real time with market sensitivity and constant care. Performs follow-up with Risk, Legal and local service lines when necessary.
Essential Job Duties:
- Develops and manages the area hospitals' social media marketing strategy and execution across multiple channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, and YouTube.
- Collaborates with the corporate and local Business Development teams to develop and deliver content that supports UHS and facility-based marketing and branding goals.
- Works with Public Relations to distribute relevant company news, thought leadership and industry articles.
- Ensures UHS's brand reputation is monitored and protected through social media channels.
- Works with Legal/Compliance and Public Relations departments to ensure that critical issues are handled in a timely and professional manner
- Collaborates with the Corporate Social Media Team.
- Monitors industry social media and marketing trends appropriately applies this knowledge to UHS's social media marketing strategy.
- Acts as a subject matter expert and offers guidance/support on social media best practices
- Develops reports that measure effectiveness of social campaigns provides recommendations to enhance campaigns to maximize results.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, Business or Marketing required in addition to 3-5 years' minimum experience in social media management and implementation experience.
- Prior experience in a marketing role within the healthcare industry desired experience in the behavioral health industry preferred.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with all major social networking sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Google+ as well as with HootSuite or other social media management tool required.
- Experience with Google Analytics and with paid social campaigns preferred.
- Must be a self-motivated, results-oriented individual who is customer focused.
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills.
|Compensation & Benefits||
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a rewarding career, please take a moment to share your background with us by applying online. UHS offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience and benefits programs including medical, dental, life insurance and 401k.