|Title||Senior Marketing Associate
|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with, as of December 31, 2015, revenue of $6.0 billion and fee revenue of $5.2 billion, more than 280 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 70,000. On behalf of its clients, the company provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. As of September 30, 2016, its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.7 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
- A “best company to work for’ in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
- World’s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
- America’s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
- #1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
The Senior Marketing Associate contributes to the development and execution of Project & Development Services overall marketing plan and sales initiatives. The position plays a key role in the pursuit and proposal activities of the PDS group.
MARKETING PLAN STRATEGY:
- Contributes to the PDS Atlanta strategic marketing plan; using knowledge of the client/marketing/event, actively provides input on: a) Situation analysis, b) Target audience, c) Objectives, d) Strategies and e) Tactics
- Works to move the plan forward in an autonomous manner and leverages knowledge and experience in daily decision-making
- Acts as an advisor and consultant as needed throughout the planning and execution phases
Responsible for the marketing communications tactics that support:
- Internal meetings and communications
- Client conferences and events
- White papers and other publications
- Collateral (print and electronic)
- Tradeshow materials
- Public web site content
- Intranet content
- Client communications
- Direct mail and advertising
- Social Media
- Identifies opportunities to bring ideas to existing marketing practices, including social media activities.
- Makes detailed recommendations as needed in order to move change forward.
- Interacts independently with internal pursuit leaders/teams on a regular basis for pursuit/targeted client opportunities and other PDS deliverables.
WRITING AND EDITING:
- Gather, writes and edits content for client/opportunity pursuits including requests for qualifications/proposals (RFQs/RFPs) presentations, collateral, internal newsletters, client communication and intranet.
- Ensures that all marketing materials present the JLL brand consistently and follow corporate graphic standards.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or related field
- Minimum 3 years of related experience, with an emphasis on marketing in the real estate, development, architecture and/or construction industry.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent graphics skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong creative skills and knowledge of design and print production.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently with a great deal of organization
- Very strong writing, editing and proofreading skills with high attention to detail
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign
|Compensation & Benefits||